• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I'm feeling that warm and fuzzy that only a Ruger wheel gun can give you.

Congrats on your fine purchase... Your great-great-grand children will love shooting it

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Congrats. I absolutely love mine as well. I didn't buy mine for anything but a fun gun, and it sure has filled that niche nicely. Good luck and great gun.

latj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    That's a fine looking Ruger. I always think I'm fine with my old Security Six and then someone posts a pic like that...

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Let us know what type holster you settle on please? Curious about a nice OWB and thinking of contacting El Paso Saddlery.

Nice wheelgun.:yesway:

I picked up a Bianchi #7 Ranger, BLK, RH 3-slot holster for it from copsplus.com. I have the matching holster for the SP101 as well! Bianchi makes great leather holsters!

So far, I haven't been carrying it...but I do carry the little brother SP101 in .357mag daily! It's comfortable, shoots straight, packs plenty of punch, etc...:D

Thanks everyone for your compliments...this was a rare find and I am SOOO glad I ante'd up and got it. There's just something about a fine wheel gun that 'fits'...IDK why...but I grew up with them! :ingo:

Mordred

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    I was in Paris France last year and the French Police (Para Military) carry something like this.

DFM914

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Avon
    One of the finest revolvers made! The GP100 has earned that reputation with a proven track record of solid reliability and accuracy.

JohnnyTre

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Jasper County
    I have a police trade in 4" GP-100 adjustable sight version. I carry it in a simply rugged holster and it works great. I really like the look of the old style grips but the rubber catches my clothes. I might trade them out for some Eagle, although the recoil will be worse I imagine. I use this as a camping gun as well. It came with a gould and goodrich duty holster. It works great when wearing a waiststrap with a pack and I know I won't lose the gun with the thumbreak. When I looked up the holster I found they retailed for about $100 new so not a bad deal.

Top Bottom