• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Sure is looking like there are a lot of "ain't black" black people...

Good luck with Kanye. He's high maintenance.

PNWGWI5WPBA7HGRMS7UHA6B5HI.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So Trump the exit polling showed Trump got either the highest non-white vote totals or the second highest as I posted last week. Now this.

I suspect it's due to who is now getting "benefits".

For years Hispanic voters meant mainly people from Mexico. Hispanic immigration issues was really a Mexican immigration issue.
    The precieved notion that too many Mexican were coming into the country and getting "benefits" from the .government.

That has changed at least in the Chicago area. The news both in English and Spanish you have many Mexican immigrants, legal and illegal as well as politicians with Mexican decent complaining that their people (from mexico) are NOT getting any help.

It's venezula, Honduras, etc.. immigrants that are getting all the benefits.

Thus the change by the Hispanic media to favor anyone but the current administration which is NOT helping their people.

Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I glanced through this thread and found if funny how the predictions were so totally wrong. All the "new" votes for Trump that might have materialized but were well covered by the unbelievable number of votes that Biden wound up with.

So remember, no matter what is said, it ain't over until the last dead voter's vote is tallied.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I glanced through this thread and found if funny how the predictions were so totally wrong. All the "new" votes for Trump that might have materialized but were well covered by the unbelievable number of votes that Biden wound up with.

So remember, no matter what is said, it ain't over until the last dead voter's vote is tallied.
    The big question I have concerning this topic and the 2020 election is that predominantly the cheating took place in minority areas; did the fraudulent votes drown out the actual minority vote totals.

As it was Trump did better with non-white voters than anyone in recent times so, no not the landslide some reported/hoped but better than the status quo…

Top Bottom