• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GaDawg

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2012
    Muncie
    A couple years ago an ISP trooper did the same thing at Lowes in Fort Wayne. The city police came and got the weapon and the trooper got some discipline.

If I have to use the facilities, I place the weapon in my underwear around my ankles. It may not be sanitary, but I won't forget it once I'm done with the paperwork and leave the stall.

I do to but didn't want admit to it LOL:toilet2:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Gotta go with the "I dont want it visible" crowd. Too many cases of snatch and grabs of purses, bags, cell phones, etc under the stall..

Not to mention "MWAGTAD" calls... :D

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Why do people think the gun has to come out of it's holster? I appendix carry mine. So, the holster has to be removed in order to take care of business. It is an IWB so it does not stay attached to a belt like an OWB. Lots of ASSumptions going on here. I get calls of guns found in hotel rooms, rental cars, etc...it is not uncommon.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I guess I can't see being so absent minded about some things. Like when a person ends up in a security line at the airport forgetting they have a gun...

We all have a lot on our minds these days, but damnit, get a grip.

Jdirt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    When nature calls I usually take my shirt off. Since my pants are almost off anyway it is easier to just to remove those as well. To do that you have to remove your shoes. I don't want to get my socks dirty so I must take off those also. I then put my belt, gun, & holster back on to take care of my business. You'd be surprised how easy it is to walk out and forget your stuff. Man is that hard to explain when you have to go back and retrieve it all!

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    When nature calls I usually take my shirt off. Since my pants are almost off anyway it is easier to just to remove those as well. To do that you have to remove your shoes. I don't want to get my socks dirty so I must take off those also. I then put my belt, gun, & holster back on to take care of my business. You'd be surprised how easy it is to walk out and forget your stuff. Man is that hard to explain when you have to go back and retrieve it all!

:): the "Costanza"

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I guess I can't see being so absent minded about some things. Like when a person ends up in a security line at the airport forgetting they have a gun...

It happens, especially if it isn't your pistol. People get distracted (cell phones, etc.), get in a rush, stick a pistol in their computer bag ("jist poot eet in meye pocket") and forget about it.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    The most important question has not been answered. Which INGO member are we talking about? The OP says it was a young, clean cut guy, so that rules out a lot of people. :) So, who are you. Confess and I promise you won't be criticized at all.

It's not this guy. :)

35ee2fdc.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Rhino, remind me to never borrow your G27. :D

I won't . . . because I don't have one!

Leave it in the holster, if you cannot, go somewhere else.

So, what is clearly needed here is a demonstration. The next time I need to eliminate, I'll call you and you shall accompany me. Your two choices at that point are either to 1) observe that not all methods work for all people, or 2) assist me in accomplishing the tasks at hand without complaint, whereupon the guns will remain in their holsters.

I'll let you choose! Heh.

PS I'm glad it's an obsession! I thought I was just adapting to the situation at hand to the best of my ability.

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    Its a socioeconomic thing

We dont need no stinkin holsters in Clarksville. Its cocked, locked and aimed at the cock. This is standard operation for conceal carry in our hood. We also started the whole trend of shooting our pistols sideways!

Thats right, Clarksville

Top Bottom