• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I think you're lying. You want me to believe a plumber came to your house and shot your waterline? Did he send you a bill? That's too odd to believe, it can't be true.;)

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    OP - How's your hearing doing after that shot inside the house?

When I was a kid (20:D), I put one of those .22 charges that you use in the old nailers that you smack with a hammer and the .22 would drive the nail. I wanted to see if it would work in my Ruger .22 like a blank. So I loaded it up in my bedroom and pulled the trigger. IT WORKED and IT WAS LOUD. I AM YELLING BECAUSE I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING.:D

I have other stupid stories about myself too.:):

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    OP - How's your hearing doing after that shot inside the house?

When I was a kid (20:D), I put one of those .22 charges that you use in the old nailers that you smack with a hammer and the .22 would drive the nail. I wanted to see if it would work in my Ruger .22 like a blank. So I loaded it up in my bedroom and pulled the trigger. IT WORKED and IT WAS LOUD. I AM YELLING BECAUSE I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING.:D

I have other stupid stories about myself too.:):

The ringing is slowly subsiding :yesway:

mtgasten

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Greenfield
    Found the round, and was so PISSED at the time, I just threw it out. I didn't want that memory around me. Should have given it to him. Damn 20/20 hindsight.

EDIT: Actually here, I found it in the trash (I KNOW, TRASH DIGGER right?). It was a Federal not a Speer, my fault.

2zt90ma.jpg

Not much expansion, and I think that's what caused it to penetrate so far.

what kind of federal is this? if its HST i might have to rethink my carry load choice

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    Found the round, and was so PISSED at the time, I just threw it out. I didn't want that memory around me. Should have given it to him. Damn 20/20 hindsight.

EDIT: Actually here, I found it in the trash (I KNOW, TRASH DIGGER right?). It was a Federal not a Speer, my fault.

2zt90ma.jpg

Not much expansion, and I think that's what caused it to penetrate so far.

You should drill a hole in that bullet and make a necklace for your friend. He can wear it as a reminder that his gun is not a decocker.

Most stupid things I do don't have anything that I can hang around my neck to remind me. so I just keep doing them.

Top Bottom