• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Fun time and below is my first effort at some video. I didn't get all the stages captured, but 4 of em are there. While it is very humbling to start watching video of yourself for the first time, I think it will make improving much easier. So if you wanna see how not to shoot these stages.....here is how a big, fat, outta shape, slow newbie shoots. :rockwoot:

[video=youtube_share;JEknKQxr-wM]http://youtu.be/JEknKQxr-wM[/video]

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Max I'll take a squad Sunday.

APPARENTLY, Uncle Craig took the squad. Looks like you defeated all of those pesky nephews again, Uncle Craig!

I would tell you that you need to find how fast you can shoot accurately enough...if you are waiting for speed to come it will never show up, you have to go and find the balance

That echoes something David Elderton told me a long time ago. Too many people believe that the old "slow is smooth, smooth is fast" thing is the end of the road, and not just a place to start wherein you realize that eliminating wasted gross movements gets you moving in the right direction. Slow may be also be smooth at some point, but it's still slow.

I'm an expert on slow!

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    If you just go slow and get your hits, one day you'll wake up and suddenly be fast. True story.

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    APPARENTLY, Uncle Craig took the squad. Looks like you defeated all of those pesky nephews again, Uncle Craig!

That echoes something David Elderton told me a long time ago. Too many people believe that the old "slow is smooth, smooth is fast" thing is the end of the road, and not just a place to start wherein you realize that eliminating wasted gross movements gets you moving in the right direction. Slow may be also be smooth at some point, but it's still slow.

I'm an expert on slow!

Uncle Craig says it's fine old age getting him the win over his kin-folk.

cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    Yea Rhino , overall I got them. But young padawon, Aaron got all 3 of us on a stage. I'll still take the win. Won't be able to much longer at least until they have more practice and experience.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I still have a lot to learn. Part of that is becoming more efficient. I'm also thinking more than just the "sport" aspect of it as well.

Top Bottom