• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KagA152

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 18, 2013
    Freetown
    Who ever designed stage three is an evil evil person. That being said had a great time and thanks to everyone who makes these matches possible!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yea Rhino , overall I got them. But young padawon, Aaron got all 3 of us on a stage. I'll still take the win. Won't be able to much longer at least until they have more practice and experience.

Old age and treachery, sir . . . old age and treachery.

Just wait until that one day when everything they have hurts when they wake up in the morning. And they start to pee in Morse Code. The holster will be on the other hip then!

Oh Uncle Craig, I was talking to Aaron and we think that a crown needs purchased and whichever family member did the best, has to wear it on the way home.

I don't have a problem with that.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Who ever designed stage three is an evil evil person....

Memory stages are rough for me. I was happy with my results on this one. I gave up a bit of time and efficiency to positively remember to engage every target. Poor gamer strategy, but it worked for my feeble mind. It would have been especially good had I not pulled off on a shot for a mike. :xmad:

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Memory stages are rough for me. I was happy with my results on this one. I gave up a bit of time and efficiency to positively remember to engage every target. Poor gamer strategy, but it worked for my feeble mind. It would have been especially good had I not pulled off on a shot for a mike. :xmad:

I loved the Memory stage. I watched some of the Open Guys break the stage down before the matched started and got a idea of what I needed to do to shoot the stage. It worked and was really the only stage I did great on. I had a mag issue on stage 6 and 1-3 mikes on every stage beside the memory stage. I need to slow down just a little bit and make sure I get my hits and work on seating my mags in the gun properly.

Top Bottom