• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    SCGC WILL HOST THEIR JUNE MATCH THIS SUNDAY JUNE 1ST ---- I NEED HELPPPPPP!!!!
    SETUP WILL BE AT 10 AM SATURDAY----- I WILL BE VERY SHORT HANDED FOR SETUP---- NEED HELPPPPPPPPPPP!!!
    I WILL NEED HELP WITH THE SIGNIN AND LOADING THE KINDLES
    OUR RANGE HAS BEEN COVERED WITH THE SMALLER STONE AND IS IN REALLY GOOD SHAPE
    WE HAVE A NEW SAFE AREA BEHIND THE PORTAPOT WITH STONE-NO MORE MUDDY FEET
    6 STAGES 155 RDS CLASSIFIER CAN YOU COUNT
    SIGIN STARTS AT 9AM AND WE GO HOT AFTER SHOOTERS MEETING AT 10AM
    $20 NON MEMBERS $10 MEMBERS AND RO'S $5
    I WILL NEED RO'S SO LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU WILL RUN A SQUAD.

diverjes06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    GREENWOOD
    Max, I'm planning on being there for set up on Sunday, and can help RO. I'd prefer to be with an experienced RO (you, Ron, Larry, etc), if possible. Any idea how long set up will take on Sat? I want to go to the gun show and see if I can find any powder to use for my open gun.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Max, I'm planning on being there for set up on Sunday, and can help RO. I'd prefer to be with an experienced RO (you, Ron, Larry, etc), if possible. Any idea how long set up will take on Sat? I want to go to the gun show and see if I can find any powder to use for my open gun.
    Set up usually takes 2 hours.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    If you get more help Dan, Max and I might be able to run a squad together. Being Bosshoss, the glue that holds the universe together is RO'ing another squad, we'll give it a mighty try.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    If you get more help Dan, Max and I might be able to run a squad together. Being Bosshoss, the glue that holds the universe together is RO'ing another squad, we'll give it a mighty try.

:rofl:

Max sounded really short handed this month so I raised my hand to help early.

This glue melts in hot weather.:laugh:

Max as long as I don't have to hold the timer and shoot at the same time I can squad with most anyone. No problems with Craig or Dave and Dan's squad.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    :rofl:

Max sounded really short handed this month so I raised my hand to help early.

This glue melts in hot weather.:laugh:

Max as long as I don't have to hold the timer and shoot at the same time I can squad with most anyone. No problems with Craig or Dave and Dan's squad.

Thanks to all you guys offering to help. High school Graduation will be taking most of my officers.

hooligan317

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2014
    Carmel
    Planning on making the trip down for this. Any online registration like the ACC event from last weekend or is it in-person only? No issues either way, just seemed like the online registration saved some time.

Top Bottom