• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Planning on making the trip down for this. Any online registration like the ACC event from last weekend or is it in-person only? No issues either way, just seemed like the online registration saved some time.

We are not that computer savvy as Rob!!!%%%$$$$$ No on line registration.

I have Dave Butler & Max & Dan on squad #2
    Craig Kelly and Paul Francis on Squad#3
    Gary Chaney and Ed Shulman on Squad #5

I need 2 more RO's. I will do 5 squads with up to 12 per squad.

hooligan317

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2014
    Carmel
    Fun match today! Hot as balls out... which is what I'm blaming my performance on haha. Kidding aside, this was my second USPSA match and I love how helpful and friendly everyone always is to new shooters. It's much appreciated.
    -Matt

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Fun match today! Hot as balls out... which is what I'm blaming my performance on haha. Kidding aside, this was my second USPSA match and I love how helpful and friendly everyone always is to new shooters. It's much appreciated.
    -Matt

Shot South Central today. There was a guy on our squad that was wearing a red shirt that was shooting really well. It was said it was his second match. If the same shooter I predict this guy will be the next state USPSA champ in production - or whatever discipline he chooses.

Not quite fair - young, quick, obviously good eyes and reflexes. Ah, to be young again.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    You guys had better bring your front sights or dot to this match!!! Just SAYIN!!!!

Did not have to use mine. Point shot the whole match. Or that is my excuse when people see my scores today.

On a serious note, I found a little blue bag with some empty brass in it that somebody forgot. I am keeping your brass but the owner can have tbeir bag back. :):

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Did not have to use mine. Point shot the whole match. Or that is my excuse when people see my scores today.

On a serious note, I found a little blue bag with some empty brass in it that somebody forgot. I am keeping your brass but the owner can have tbeir bag back. :):

A guy just PMed me about it. Bring it to the Club meeting Tuesday and I will get it to him. Max

Top Bottom