• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    SCGC will host it's May match this sunday the 6th.
    154 rds. 6 stages Classifier 3V CM 03-04 ( all activators and movers will be in use this time if it's not raining again).
    Anyone who shot the rain out match will shoot for $10 ( we have the sign in sheet).
    $20 for non-members and $10 for members. $ 5 RO's
    If you ROed the rain out match you will shot for free, if, you RO this match.
    Setup will be at 10am Saturday the 5th. ALL HELP APPREICATED.
    Sign in match day starts at 9am and we go hot after a short shooters meeting at 10am.
    My back surgery has been very sucessfull and hope to be back in form by the end of May. Thanks for all your prayers and help during this trying time. Max

Craigh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Columbus
    Ok guys,

Clean/oil the guns, get your gear laid out and set your alarm clocks. The stages are set and there are more options then Heinz has pickles. Sign in at 9:30, shooter's meeting at 9:50, range goes hot a 10:00 sharp. We'll have the shelters setup for shade.

We have swingers, a clam shell, drop turns and a new max-trap. AND No Rain in the forecast !!!

Come on out and shoot with us. All who came out last month will shoot for 1/2 price!!! Bring a friend.

Thanks,

Craig

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Would it be possible to include an address or link to the hosting range website? The link I found to SCGC is dead. I hope the address I found is correct...

Chad

Craigh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Columbus
    Hey Cowboy, Thanks for posting the address.

CB45, we are working on reviving the website but, we're not quite there yet.

I hope you guys can make it out tomorrow.

Thanks,

Craig

RBM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Judah
    Have a great shoot. I'll have my daughters house done and married off by the end of the month. Definitely be there next month. Travis, I'll have my 40L ready. You can try it out.
    Rob

Top Bottom