• BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    :+1:

My GF goes to school in Sellersburg two days a week. I'll show her this thread. Thanks for posting.
    The Indiana State Police Post is within sight of the campus. Also, I don't think that there is any activity in the Sellersburg area that is abnormal or related to this "panic".

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I'm speaking to the debilitating fear that is gripping the community. You can slice and dice the sporadic and non-conclusive news
    reports all you want. That exercise does nothing to quell the present panic that is gripping the community.

I am a lifelong resident of Evansville and active in the community. I meet with lots of folks from a wide variety of social strata and would strongly disagree with your assertion that there is a "atmosphere of raw fear" in the area.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    I would suggest that the debilitating panic is being fed by insinuations of wrongdoing or abduction when two of the four cases have been known voluntary acts by the women themselves .
    So far, your astute observations are nothing more than argumentative which is a hallmark of INGO unfortunately. Quite reminiscent of the typical keyboard warrior that can't resist chiming in whether their contribution adds anything of worth to the conversation or not.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    I am a lifelong resident of Evansville and active in the community. I meet with lots of folks from a wide variety of social strata and would strongly disagree with your assertion that there is a "atmosphere of raw fear" in the area.

Three stars for you Snorko ! I move in a social strata also that prompted this OP. Now, do we ask a Moderator to delete this OP? Discounting the value and intent of the OP is SO valuable, thanks !

Last edited:

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    So far, your astute observations are nothing more than argumentative which is a hallmark of INGO unfortunately. Quite reminiscent of the typical keyboard warrior that can't resist chiming in whether their contribution adds anything of worth to the conversation or not.

I would say you are the one who stated there is a panic to be quelled, one way to prevent any such panic is to not misrepresent facts. Runaways and accidental drown victims are a different league from abductions .
    Publicly demonstrating your RKBA or organizing/encouraging others to do so doesn't require such.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    No actually grandstanding like that would accomplish little. If you would read the OP, the idea is to saturate the community with OC at every turn to dissuade dark souls.

Be sure and have drop leg holsters and guns with Punisher grips....As far as the Dark Souls go maybe a large red cross on t-shirts ala Knights Templars????
    In New York they wear Red Berets and call themselves "Guardian Angels"....

Fight the Dark Power and use the Force......

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Be sure and have drop leg holsters and guns with Punisher grips....As far as the Dark Souls go maybe a large red cross on t-shirts ala Knights Templars????
    In New York they wear Red Berets and call themselves "Guardian Angels"....

Fight the Dark Power and use the Force......

Bring a light saber?

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    I read that one of the missing women from the e'ville area was found. Story says she was rescued from a trailer some 25 mi. North of e'ville. Man and woman are in custody. Story appeared late last week or over the weekend.

Top Bottom