NWI
    terminator4.jpg

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Here's what the scene looked like late this afternoon. I live nearby and saw this gentleman out there several times this afternoon.

UJVfKUc.jpg

I'm proud to call this man the greatest man I've ever known, my father! He just decided he needed to do something, and he stood out there for about six hours.

In addition to his show of support for my brothers in Law Enforcement, my daughter will be at Southport PD Tuesday, August 1st from 5:30pm - 9:00pm for National Night Out, manning a bake sale table with her sixth-grade friends and "Cookies for a Cause". Please swing by and buy some baked goods or make a donation if you'd like. All proceeds will go to Lt. Allan's family.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm proud to call this man the greatest man I've ever known, my father! He just decided he needed to do something, and he stood out there for about six hours.

In addition to his show of support for my brothers in Law Enforcement, my daughter will be at Southport PD Tuesday, August 1st from 5:30pm - 9:00pm for National Night Out, manning a bake sale table with her sixth-grade friends and "Cookies for a Cause". Please swing by and buy some baked goods or make a donation if you'd like. All proceeds will go to Lt. Allan's family.

thank him for me. Seeing this brought tears to my eyes.

His family released a statement.

Statement from Lt. Aaron Allan's family: He died doing what he loved - Local News - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Among other things. That skeletor face is the face of drugs. So he legally had a gun yet illegally abused drugs and or illegal syntgetgic drugs. Another loser who should have never had a gun and lied on a form to posses and buy one.
    Besides paying to be on the execution squad can we also pay to rip out his lip rings with tools?

No, he had the gun illegally. One cannot be a doper and legally possess a firearm.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Possible, I had a case a few years ago with a girl on synthetics who had parked in someone else's driveway and was writhing around screaming that Satan was having errrr relations with her. Beelzebub was not present, but she was damn certain he was. The trips/hallucinations are often really bad and quite a few kill themselves while tripping.

Last Saturday I caught a couple nodding off in a car in my parking lot. I was angry that they were trespassing but when they left I smell that acetone smell that the spice using dopers always have.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland

Please tell your dad for all of us that he's a standup guy, figuratively and literally.
    Damn, where's the Kleenex when it's needed?

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus

That's great. Both are wonderful people.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    are they not paid? In OH some of the volunteer firemen are paid. I didn't understand how that works

It depends on the department. I know our reserves get $599 dollars a year. It use to be $600 but that caused a tax issue. None the less it's nothing.

I believe based on my recent knowledge Lt Allen was one of the 3 full time guys there as of like less than a year ago. The Chief, him and one other Officer are full time. The rest are reserves. About 2 years or so ago everyone except the Chief was a reserve.

Top Bottom