• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I'm fine with convicts having a cat in their cell. I just think the taxpayers should decide what sort of cat.

There was an article, in the Star, newspaper, about how the "inmates" HAVE to deal with 100 degree heat .....

That WE the taxpayer should do something about it ......

They are NOT being treated decently .....

I have an idea, sign them up, for a tour in IRAQ, and let them deal with 130 degree heat .....

MAYBE, they will NOT complain so much .....

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    I got pulled over in Southport in February. Officer Allen was the one who pulled me over for going 32 in a 20. He caught me dead to rights and I didn't argue the point. He got my license and went back to run everything. He came back and asked me about my CDL permit that I had on my license at the time. I told him I was trying to change careers and he didn't give me a ticket because he didn't want to hurt my chances of finding a driving job. We chatted for a bit after that and he wished me good luck and I was on my way.

I am so sorry to hear that the Thin Blue Line got a little thinner. And it also scares me that it happened so close to where I live. -Jason

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Condolences to the fallen officer and his family. The rest of you LEO guys please stay safe. You are working in a world filled with Zombies....and I mean that. I never realized just how bad this crap is, until recently.....and I can tell you first hand now, it kills any emotions and conscious they have. I would be willing to bet what was in his system when he did this outrageous act of violence. It has to be stopped. Bless you all and stay safe.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Quick note on Benjamin Ritchie, since it came up. (The Clark County prosecutor's office hasn't updated that site much since Steve Stewart left.) By pure chance, that is a capital case that I did not directly work on when I was in that line of work, but I know the guys who did the PCR and habeas. Certiorari was just denied this past Spring, which pretty much ends the "main" line of appeals that he has. The court record was just returned to the Indiana Supreme Court late in July, so I expect the final round of litigation to occur and the Supreme Court will set an execution date in the next couple months.

Probably a good chance he'll be executed before the end of the year.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Thanks for that update T.Lex, brought a little smile to my face.
    Hopefully to wrap up this particular derail, I'll try to watch for the orders from the ISC on it and post them in an appropriate thread, or start one if necessary.

I'm hoping to get to 50 quality posts soon, so I can get stuff from the classifieds.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hopefully to wrap up this particular derail, I'll try to watch for the orders from the ISC on it and post them in an appropriate thread, or start one if necessary.

I'm hoping to get to 50 quality posts soon, so I can get stuff from the classifieds.

You are getting very close with these posts.....:thumbsup:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Ok, news update .....

Today, Mon., 7/31/2017 .....

Fox 59 Indy, reported, that he picked up a passenger, went to Country club Apt.

And when the accident happened, he had "baggies" of "Mary Jane" in the car .....

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Ok, news update .....

Today, Mon., 7/31/2017 .....

Fox 59 Indy, reported, that he picked up a passenger, went to Country club Apt.

And when the accident happened, he had "baggies" of "Mary Jane" in the car .....

I'm sure he was on more than just that or he knew he was gonna get charged with dealing so he was trying to save himself at all costs just like other cop killers. I already know what his legal defense is gonna be. Probably will say he was severely traumatised by the accident and didn't know what he was doing.
    Please save the tax payers and the family of this good man the grief of a trial and plead guilty and take your punishment like a man. The first action like a man you will probably have ever taken. Do the right thing you scum bag

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    It sounds like he bought a little sum'tin and it came with a little extra sum'tin sum'tin that made him paranoid and aggressive.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It sounds like he bought a little sum'tin and it came with a little extra sum'tin sum'tin that made him paranoid and aggressive.

That has been my gut feeling from day one. High as a kite on Spice or something like it and that caused his wreck and subsequent insane behavior. Surprised (pleasantly) the nurse and other civilians that ran to his aid didnt catch a bullet as well.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Or they ripped the dealer off and he was in flight when he lost it. Thought it was the dealer coming in the car to "Get" him. That makes more sense than much else.
    Was he high at the time.
    Passenger could have ripped somebody off. He was fleeing the scene.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Or they ripped the dealer off and he was in flight when he lost it. Thought it was the dealer coming in the car to "Get" him. That makes more sense than much else.
    Was he high at the time.
    Passenger could have ripped somebody off. He was fleeing the scene.

Also seems VERY reasonable. Its also possible its both.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    We can wonder forever why he shot the officer but it all comes down to a sorryazz person with no respect for human life and the little freak should enjoy many mean lovers in prison before he goes up in smoke once and for all.

Top Bottom