• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    didn't want to hijack dakotas thread. lexie(my daughter) pimped her wares she made at the 1500 last weekend and once she had enough money said she wanted to buy a knife. well being my kid you know she wasn't having any of those cheap crappy knives, so what did she finally decide on???? a black benchmade mini griptilian from brad, and he gave her a hell of a deal. the wife wasn't so happy but I'm a firm believer in letting my kid spend money she has earned on what she wants, and I couldn't be prouder that she wants knives. I have ruined her for life.:laugh:

2011-06-06_18-51-48_116.jpg

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    It might have been the cutest thing ever when she handed me that knife to show it off, she was so proud of her purchase! Then she mentioned something about cutting Cwood with it, and all was well with the world.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Children are buying the very same knives I own. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. :dunno:

:D

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I'd say that you're doing fine, and she's just waaaaaaaaaay ahead of the curve. (Just like her father when it comes to blades) She's well on her way to being a "steel snob" :laugh:

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    hell, she has better knives than me... I need to remedy that!

As for Lexi.... is it kinda sad that I feel like I already know her and I've never formally met her? :):

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    :yesway:I love it when kids get involved..my daughter is 3 and she's really fired up about fishing right now... Sounds like you've made a good impression and have her on the right track:yesway:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    She is not a steel snob YET. She is such a joy to have around and I must admit that girl can sell too. She really does like knives too. She will come to our tables and look and examine all the ones she likes then she sets her goal on which one and then she sells , sells ,sells so she will have enough money to buy it. Smart and cute is not a bad combination.:D

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Not bad for YOU, but bad for all males in the world and their wallets. :D

How so when she is doing the selling and buying herself???? Her parents are showing her how to work and earn her own way and she does it quite well on her own. :D

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    How so when she is doing the selling and buying herself???? Her parents are showing her how to work and earn her own way and she does it quite well on her own. :D

I think it was some sort of sugar daddy reference or the fact women are scientifically proven to be suckers of money.:):

Top Bottom