• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I just gave lexie a list of steel and told her to pick what to use for my next project, well she his her fathers daughter so it looks like S90V it is.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    How so when she is doing the selling and buying herself???? Her parents are showing her how to work and earn her own way and she does it quite well on her own. :D

I meant she isn’t trying to sell stuff to you, and that it’s hard for guys to say “no” to little girls who smile at us. So it’s bad for out wallets.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I meant she isn’t trying to sell stuff to you, and that it’s hard for guys to say “no” to little girls who smile at us. So it’s bad for out wallets.

I am so with you on this Cru. Lexie saw me at the 1500, she stopped me and said "Did you bring the buggy?". I actually felt guilty having to tell her no and that I couldn't give her a ride. That young lady is so darn cute, Tyler is really gonna have his hands full when she gets older. She's gonna be a heart-breaker!

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I'll say! Between the pink Izula last show and now the Benchmade mini-grip this show, she's carry nicer knives than some grown men I know!

Make that MOST men I know. Not sure why people insist on carrying such a crappy knife. I know a lot of guys that will spend more on a vertical grip for their rifle, than they would on a knife they carry and use everyday :dunno:.

Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.
    Got to hang out with Lexi a little at the 1500 Saturday. She came over to talk a little to the Knifelady at her and Brads booth ( I was helping out at their booth ). She is a Great girl, must take after her Mom.!!!!

Top Bottom