• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    most fans are skipping ep9 as well so that would be flop #2, even better.

I know I'm going to skip it when it comes out, this is from someone that has all the blue-ray of all of the other movies.
    I'll wait for the fan reviews before I embark. If it's more admiral purple hair nonsense I'm out.

Help me george lucas. Your my only hope. (it's that bad)

NOTE: I can watch TLJ free online any time I want but I've only seen that abortion once. That was enough for me.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    thinking about it was sw doomed to fail with whatever disney did? what did you, as a fan, want to see in ep7-9?
    and was/is that even possible given the age of the classic charcaters/actors?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    thinking about it was sw doomed to fail with whatever disney did? what did you, as a fan, want to see in ep7-9?
    and was/is that even possible given the age of the classic charcaters/actors?

No, they could have had a solid trilogy if they hadn't went Social Justice Wars.

7 was pretty good, it set up mystery and direction and had a very solid base that could have been built upon.

8 threw it all out the window for the sake of what I don't know. There is just so much wrong I don't know where to start.
    There just wasn't story telling in 8, I don't care what happens at this point. They fried all of the momentum.

useless.jpg

Top Bottom