• ...and so much more!
  • COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Got an email from Sportsman`s Warehouse earlier today. They have 3" Colt Pythons in stock, "while they last", for $1499.99. DAMN I want one. I`m thinking of getting into my 401-K and getting one, even though she`ll divorce me...:cool:
    The repercussion may cost you more than 1499.00
    Good luck to you sir.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Got an email from Sportsman`s Warehouse earlier today. They have 3" Colt Pythons in stock, "while they last", for $1499.99. DAMN I want one. I`m thinking of getting into my 401-K and getting one, even though she`ll divorce me...:cool:
    Kudos to Sportsman's, cheapest 'buy it now' on GB is 2395.00, at least they're still sitting there and nobody has been dumb enough to pay that.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Kudos to Sportsman's, cheapest 'buy it now' on GB is 2395.00, at least they're still sitting there and nobody has been dumb enough to pay that.
    Thanks for the compliment. I`ll be buying one shortly. Maybe not from there, but when I can get the money lined up for a 4.24". Everyone spends their money on what they want, and it`s pretty rude to call someone dumb, but whatever buddy.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Thanks for the compliment. I`ll be buying one shortly. Maybe not from there, but when I can get the money lined up for a 4.24". Everyone spends their money on what they want, and it`s pretty rude to call someone dumb, but whatever buddy.
    Did you think I was calling you dumb? No, it's anyone foolish enough to spend 2400.00 on a GB one when as you posted they are available at MSRP. If you are looking for a 4 inch there's a dealer on GB that routinely sells them under MSRP.

SAILORGOLF46

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Sure am glad I like my S&W's and am not tempted by Colt. They are pretty though. But at 75 to late to start a new obsession. Good luck, remember "while supplies last".

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Oooh, didn't realize they were producing a 3" Python. I find a 3" bbl .357 an attractive and nicely balanced firearm. Still get a full-length ejector rod, but just every so slightly quicker to handle/draw than a 4" bbl.

But man, my mind is still struggling to catch up with inflation - $1500 sure seems like a lot for a revolver, even a nice one. But heck, Ruger Redhawk's MSRP is over $1K now. Buy once, cry once...but I'd want that to be a regularly shot and carried gun - too salty for me to just be a range gun.

Post pics if you get one!

Top Bottom