• ...and so much more!
  • nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Wow! What a great day! Great people, hospitality, conversations, GREAT FOOD, and I got to shoot a full auto Glock. And I have a good video of it. ;) And an M2 Carbine. Just now going through pics. Got plenty of good ones, and it will be a day or two before I get them posted. But I wanted to post these 3 as a tribute to Pat and Mike for providing much of today's entertainment.

DSC_8590w_zpsjhoviuvi.jpg

DSC_9021w_zpsbnqo5tgz.jpg

DSC_9022w_zpskcdugr2o.jpg

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Once again, thank you to Don for opening his range to us. I had a great time. Getting to shoot the MP5 was a ton of fun.

I also enjoyed shooting Nipprdog's Pump action, and pistol.

I look forward to my trip out to Proteq.

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Great day even though it started out a little soggy. It is hard to explain, but it is fun watching the smile begin to form on people’s faces when the mag is emptied on the full auto guns.

Thanks to beowulf (mike) for organizing this and thanks to Don of ProTEQ for hosting us.

It sure looked like everyone had a good time and the class 3 stuff got a workout.

I was so busy loading mags and running people yesterday, I didn’t get the opportunity to take a single video. If you are willing, PM me and i will send an email or phone number for people to send some videos to me. I would like to post a few on my facebook page as well as get them uploaded to this thread.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Great day even though it started out a little soggy. It is hard to explain, but it is fun watching the smile begin to form on people’s faces when the mag is emptied on the full auto guns.

Thanks to beowulf (mike) for organizing this and thanks to Don of ProTEQ for hosting us.

It sure looked like everyone had a good time and the class 3 stuff got a workout.

I was so busy loading mags and running people yesterday, I didn’t get the opportunity to take a single video. If you are willing, PM me and i will send an email or phone number for people to send some videos to me. I would like to post a few on my facebook page as well as get them uploaded to this thread.

You have been liked and tagged, sir! Thanks again, that stupid grin is still stuck on my face.

2-Alpha

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2018
    Indianapolis area
    Had a great time. I hadn’t planned on shooting the full-autos that much, but ended up hanging out by them so much I never got my own guns out. Thanks for bringing them.

Now if if only we could arrange for a little more mud next time....

2-Alpha

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2018
    Indianapolis area
    If you are willing, PM me and i will send an email or phone number for people to send some videos to me. I would like to post a few on my facebook page as well as get them uploaded to this thread.
    I got a few. My post count isn’t high enough to send PMs yet, but if you can PM me your info I’ll send them.

Topshot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 16, 2015
    Terre Haute
    You said it. What a blast. I think I had a smile on my face the entire drive back to Indy.

Thanks Beowolf and Rafferty Custom Guns for setting this up and sharing the full auto toys with us. I think I had as fun watching other people shoot as I did shooting myself, especially watching the youngsters.

I brought five guns with me, but never bothered to pull any of the rifles out of the car. There didn't seem to be any point with the expansive selection of NFA stuff to pick from.

Thanks again to Don for opening up the range for us. It's amazing to see the progress in the South Valley and how much the range has grown and progressed over the last few years. I also love listening to Don circulate around and ask everyone, "are you having fun?"

I can say with certainty, today we were definitely having fun.

+100! This is a short video with some snippets of the day. I did get a few not of my son, too. :cool::ar15:

[video=youtube_share;g6ArMZ6s4wY]https://youtu.be/g6ArMZ6s4wY[/video]

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    +100! This is a short video with some snippets of the day. I did get a few not of my son, too. :cool::ar15:

[video=youtube_share;g6ArMZ6s4wY]https://youtu.be/g6ArMZ6s4wY[/video]

That is a great video montage! I need you to send me a video of that second cannon shot (first with the projectile).

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Well, like Pat, I didn't have much time to take pictures, so I can't contribute a whole lot to the thread (though I do now want to hire Nipprdog as my personal photographer).

Here's one of the buffet of full auto fun that we had:

TLg3_zbn2M7D0TAVsa9UuXFGypeY8-yI4nYnGBkl9Y8uQ6IZp816FvYB0ZSeQfQv-AY7i6ydQ5QyUIAxrxdbyyMZy3qjy0y8JYQna_P-282jmAE7VjXulMyIKF3pm3-Q9ltemgRNdmcDtWQbdQaDbDJJk-VaizJqcnAQJP_Hs_hqGAM8TFW8_YGLHNEzynKWfK_wqn6rMzGFd3ImGajo5fOyzNhU0eDkJL6FuVi7ze3MsZl-VBDrAgo1awiOVAuzJHTbNL9x5XNcfs2J2zTHh2N1YZEtbsSlTg2-4y5gn0FirQbg_ilZOa5-AZFgdmNL_Tdk5WgilFOpYnFLL6qsom1zqzBkrdirOc9GFg-lQ2BtaLTZS9bFenGmIgm1x36snrPe5SMtYvbxxwX-qYCFBmQLfpM_JPL7bSwsIkZj2eHvgSbOsbd3MVR7JeE_cqP6PIMcuzeGFbC7A4kuIrrTyvvUVFkX_emX1nHo9yLfArLI0-6nOIX-4j2MuwW9OQ_zVwICVoSbrhsjzWl1pXPB7J5-9J_lP0zsuoAE_sQB6xT1uF56es4Uvbmg7SGApvz_2FntxEv_5Yj3pyZhhs-NUGHRitvVaHC8HVnvpYn120Km5olqenu_ieel7D-6eufqBgNl7GcjB-HWp4fHUc2fbdq7RF82pQ4duj5vbSVZRAwOk8sTRl-XXdU1V7DsHjc4Xjji4LPY8ea1ZzhnJp5JlbBpRw=w1184-h888-no

One of the nice big hole we punched in Don's 50 yard berm with that cannon.

LwirlSQC3k_-fOHhLKTUd0-w22_dqhE60AVrovH1SAGX3IWTjppNqk4PdgZOsr7skb46xUUe-mNt7Rns37e0TMFqnZRXPuJW2IgHmI0JomvwoPG5DzTqcwTA0jm1zyh3qbA-31l28GWNNOM06-u44P38YQdff0ig_-9INr3BUuzf0MZKDJGzWRUTJVggvtJ-IccpFYolqxAAC5HU0wwNeZpeI7_EwqWW_Ts8K9pMWxFGRoLoQRJD2QtL32PKbrc_AmwrXxX3eU3z0k8318NFOUGPn3R6du9AsD6SvGBaGfkT5tR-0RtqbXqHOFrFyblWJkZDe_cKsYNKqcxNib7bfdQrJtgHbrdlCtxUXGvKrked8k67ohccMT7Md-eoZRN3WHX-nuNK9aQw1-Dm0tsunek-LaAmrC_kTJ2tcmFFsjFW-racqrogjW1AHeVZ_Hb88Gu-ijPKpjmark1IwqBvKtaKogUoO--TBmE6sBcrgJseEg-HoXGZ4bPBTSS8s4kmIY8vEC8i7yjQpxQWCrdl1YiwCcXwYKpsbd451tC_HTize5f6lkCpCRVOChWc8eoklVLuB7-z4V-mbdZJxae-vQ8GB4R5dvtcEOjRoV6rHjlQNYmXK_BV5j7sCGH3orHBEps_s8pTzhHLVtlCU0aA3SOb6CziSnWAvqr9ylfgyuP04-KrLHmeTywNliBIzOYGKHFioVSPeAPwOfVHX-eFqJgz7w=w666-h888-no

SEMI-AK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    I had a great time. I know my two boys had fun and are still talking about it.
    Thank you Don for allowing us access to the range, Mike and Paul for allowing others to shoot your toys.
    I really enjoyed watching the look on different kiddos faces after they got to shoot something new.
    Man it was a good day.

If you missed this this please put this on your calendar provided Don continues to allow this.

Top Bottom