• ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    I just hope the come out with other variants. Like all stainless and a practical model. Oh! And in a 40 and a compact and a .......
    If they do a stainless..i hope it's all matte like the stainless trp instead of the brushed stainless they do on the mil spec and loaded. To me the matte stainless like on the trp would better resemble an all chrome hi power. If they armory coated the slide with a matte satinless frame, that would look like a nice practical clone to me.

Me personally i would like to see them armory kote over the parkerizing on the entire pistol's frame and slide with a spur hammer and fn style ambi thumb safety with the thumb relief grips for a mkiii clone. <---- my favorite variation.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I just hope the come out with other variants. Like all stainless and a practical model. Oh! And in a 40 and a compact and a .......
    I wouldn't hold my breath on a 40. While the steel frame would be better lots of issues with the Browning/FN produced 40 Hi Power. Cracked frames and other issues between the 5k and 6k mark

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county

No reason to pay full price for SA products!
    or S&W or Ruger or SIG or DW or Glock you get the idea.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

No reason to pay full price for SA products!
    or S&W or Ruger or SIG or DW or Glock you get the idea.
    I've bought quite a few Springfields on the IOP program through Sportman's, but i'm sure you'd be waiting a long time for SPFD to ship MIL/LE labeled SA-35's out, I was surprised to find them even on the list so soon so that's good. In reality if I found one for at least MSRP i'd probably buy it vs. saving the 150.00 dollars but I wouldn't pay over MSRP.

Top Bottom