• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I'm not happy with SA either and it's very apparent that they've had their peckers smacked with a public ruler.
    I do however have to stay with the old adage that "Any enemy of my enemy... ..."
    Again, we'll have to see how SA handles things from here on in. They've got a lot more to do than just a little publicity crocodile tears.
    Even if they screwed up it's NOT too late for them to put on their "BIG BOY PANTS", take their licks, shake off the dirt, and MAKE THIS **** RIGHT

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm not happy with SA either and it's very apparent that they've had their peckers smacked with a public ruler.
    I do however have to stay with the old adage that "Any enemy of my enemy... ..."
    Again, we'll have to see how SA handles things from here on in. They've got a lot more to do than just a little publicity crocodile tears.
    Even if they screwed up it's NOT too late for them to put on their "BIG BOY PANTS", take their licks, shake off the dirt, and MAKE THIS **** RIGHT

I am still waiting on my ham.

easy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    SEOK
    This is all akin to S&W and Ruger making deals with Clinton back in the day. After enough pain they come back to their senses and fix their stupids.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    This is all akin to S&W and Ruger making deals with Clinton back in the day. After enough pain they come back to their senses and fix their stupids.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/smith-and-wesson-almost-went-out-of-business-trying-to-do-the-right-thing-2013-1AA

And I quit buying anything Ruger because of the safety billboard on the side.
    But Ruger has fixed most of their ignorance and, if I'm not mistaken, has replaced a lot of their key people.
    Ruger is again one of my favorite brands.

IMHO, This video is a good start for SA, but it's only a start.
    Actions speak louder than words.

Top Bottom