• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Nah, one thing about Springfield, when they release a gun, they are ready to sell on store shelves. They rarely have supply issues. They are one of the best making sure there is stock. Should be no reason someone would have to pay more than list price.

Also, with the current market being down, gun manufacturers can't give them away. Reference the S&W Shields going for $225 after rebates.

We'll see.

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=springfield+xde

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    Who really needs one of the first 150? These aren't going to be collectors items for another 750 years when all of us are shooting lasers

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Who really needs one of the first 150? These aren't going to be collectors items for another 750 years when all of us are shooting lasers

You mean the toolbox and hammer weren't enough to get you to splurge on the collector's edition?

I do agree about not seeing much collectors value in this one.

Indynic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Parts Unknown
    I know a fool and his money are easily parted, but how easily never ceases to amaze me.

Geez, these fools are why I never bid on anything off GB. People must have money to burn.

Hey, y'all check dis out... I paid $1200 for a $400 gun that comes with a toolbox and hammer. Derp-a-derp...

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Geez, these fools are why I never bid on anything off GB. People must have money to burn.

Hey, y'all check dis out... I paid $1200 for a $400 gun that comes with a toolbox and hammer. Derp-a-derp...

If it any different from paying $3k for a shiny revolver with a snake on the side?

Top Bottom