• ...and so much more!
  • rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    One thing I caught out of this thread. WCD do they make you pay for the background check in TN? Sounds like they do.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Ok my personal thoughts others mileage may be different. I am kind of utilitarian, I do not see the need for them, I do not do Tacticool checks to see if it’s loaded, I really prefer no FCS on appearance as well.

Thanks. :yesway:

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Okay, a limited run makes a difference I guess lol.

Understanding that in my opinion limited production does not equal collectors item. It just checks all the boxes for me. I received an email from my guy which indicated that Lipseys indicated they were all allocated. So yeah WCD most likely is not going to have a $1500 hole in his wallet anytime soon.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Understanding that in my opinion limited production does not equal collectors item. It just checks all the boxes for me. I received an email from my guy which indicated that Lipseys indicated they were all allocated. So yeah WCD most likely is not going to have a $1500 hole in his wallet anytime soon.

Allocated just means they will be hard for dealers to get, if there are dealers near WCD that are in tight with Lipseys maybe he’ll see one?

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Allocated just means they will be hard for dealers to get, if there are dealers near WCD that are in tight with Lipseys maybe he’ll see one?

Thanks I was thinking something different. Maybe there is hope. I have not been able to talk myself out of wanting one of these. Here we are well into June and no new Firearms purchases year to date. I almost went for one of the Range officer Elites kind of glad I waited.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Some of us don't like the looks of them and we aren't kewl enough to need to press check our pistols over and over to see if they are loaded.

John-Wick-Press-Check.gif

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Dang it why can't they make more than 500?

Too bad that it’s not CZ making these. When they do a limited production gun, it generally gets mfg until they hit the limit of buyers. The A2 was supposed to be limited to 200. I think they meant to say limited to 200 per shipment

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    The $1500 includes sales tax and $35.00 for background fee. I have just found out they are limiting production to 500 so chances of me seeing one are slim.

IXx6xUgh.jpg

LAV himself is saying this is not a limited production model and more models will be added. I think he is trying to have a "middle ground" price wise between the Glocks and Wilson Combat pistols

Top Bottom