• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Just had to throw the flag on the ground! No respect for the Red, White, and Blue..... They should be ashamed for doing that. That flag means a lot to many.:patriot:
    Get over it! Sure, the flag touched the ground. It's also not supposed to be used as clothing. That lunatic's junk was rubbing up against Old Glory for quite a while, so I don't think touching the ground is gonna do it any more harm.

I'm certain that many US flags on the shoulders of American troops have spent time in the dirt and sand. Should those soldiers be ashamed?

I took an oath to defend what the US flag represents, not a piece of fabric. If some stinking, commie-loving hippie wants to set the stars and stripes on fire in the name of "free speech", it's his right. I also have the right to not like it -- God bless America.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I took an oath to defend what the US flag represents, not a piece of fabric. If some stinking, commie-loving hippie wants to set the stars and stripes on fire in the name of "free speech", it's his right. I also have the right to not like it -- God bless America.

QFT. x 1000.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Get over it! Sure, the flag touched the ground. It's also not supposed to be used as clothing. That lunatic's junk was rubbing up against Old Glory for quite a while, so I don't think touching the ground is gonna do it any more harm.

I'm certain that many US flags on the shoulders of American troops have spent time in the dirt and sand. Should those soldiers be ashamed?

A couple days late to the party, but mad rep to you sir. Sometines there are bigger issues at hand.

Top Bottom