• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    Yes, the only thing he did that got the police attention was carry a firearm.

I am not familiar with city life. What did he do that was illegal? Are citizens not allowed on those parts of public grounds? Was he exposing himself? Around some parts of the state, they call guys that go around doing stuff like that, "Sam". Might be a Bedford reference.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I am not familiar with city life. What did he do that was illegal? Are citizens not allowed on those parts of public grounds? Was he exposing himself? Around some parts of the state, they call guys that go around doing stuff like that, "Sam". Might be a Bedford reference.

He drove his jeep over the curb, over the sidewalk up the 30-40 steps of the Indiana War Memorial. He then doused the steps with gasoline, and lit it. Then he pulled out a gun.

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    He drove his jeep over the curb, over the sidewalk up the 30-40 steps of the Indiana War Memorial. He then doused the steps with gasoline, and lit it. Then he pulled out a gun.

OH, I didn't get the rest of the story. Just saw a guys standing there. My bad.

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    You can not Drive a jeep up to the top of the steps of the war memorial.

You can't dump a 20 gal can of gas down the steps, setting it on fire, making a flaming water fall (even though it looked really cool).

not illegal but...
    you shouldn't inform the police that you are in 2 separate militaries, both the texas and the north carolina helicopters.

you shouldn't inform the police that the illuminate control your brain but christians need to fight back.

You shouldn't pull a gun, clear it, toss it, then drop your pants and spread your butt cheeks to show there are no more guns. No matter how good you think you look in just your gold spray painted boots.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    +1 to the LEO's on this one also for not slamming him when taking him into custody. This was a good example of using appropriate force, and im only pointing this out since there have been so many examples of unjustified in the news lately.

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    What was he actually protesting?
    According to a very good friend of mine...The initial story from the news was that he was an occupy whatever protester. They also said he made a camp fire, and the officer told him to unload his gun.

He drives his jeep up to the top of the monument (impressive). His jeep, by the way, has wires running from under the hood to the back of the cab. He exits with a gas can and dumps it down the steps setting it ablaze. Sets up a cross, his staff, grabs a yellow pages, and explains that he is against the illuminati that control him so the police and he need to unite with jesus and fight this scourge. He then explains he's there for the veterans as he himself was in both the texas military as well as the north carolina helicopters. He wasn't happy that the world has changed in the last 50 years, everyone is carrying guns so he doesn't feel safe to go outside. He stated that he'd put his gun down if the officers would take a picture with him standing before jesus. He removes his gun but instead of dropping it, drops the mag, and clears the slide. To prove he has no more weapons, he drops his pants and bends over.

pftraining_in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    IN: South of I-70
    I just watched the video again. Did anyone else notice the cops just throw the flag on the ground!!

Looks like to me he had already thrown it down.

bilde

bilde

Those are not work boots, they appear to be some brand of desert boots. I'm sure they are part of his uniform.

bilde

Top Bottom