[video=youtube_share;UJqW_Fon5Y8]http://youtu.be/UJqW_Fon5Y8[/video]

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    you killed that target!!

Hey! That's the same target that fell over when I shot it. And the same string when I had my lowest time of the whole match! Which did NOT get recorded by my brother! So I had to shoot a 6th string, which was about 1.5 seconds slower!

CONSPIRACY!!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Shooters:

Thank you for attending. A special thank you to the set up and tear down crews as well as the ROs and score keepers.
    52 guns today, a good turnout.

Our scorekeeper is currently out of town but he has accepted our request to tabulate the results after he returns. Expect them early next week.

Sincerely,
    Gary Chaney
    Since it is nearly Thursday I guess early in the week is out???????

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Since it is nearly Thursday I guess early in the week is out???????
    Marc had issues with his computer, then the SCSA EZSteel program and the fact that we have divisions that aren't recognized.
    We believe these issues have been resolved and should not be a concern for the State match.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Correct.
    The fact that I dumped 400+ score sheets off to him without sorting them didn't help.

Wow, yeah, I would not have had time to do anything but loose those since last Sat. so I'm not going to complain. (unlike those OOother guys..) :): Thanks for the work you put into this. :yesway:

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Shooters,

Please accept my sincere apology for the delay in getting the results from Saturdays' match to you.
    We are still attempting to use the official software from SCSA to tabulate them. I learned last night that we are missing approximately 10 score sheets. I will search both of the storage sheds today to try and find them.
    Regardless of the missing score sheets, Marc is still having issues with the software as I did when I attempted to use it. Obviously, there's a reason why you will only find 19 scores in April and 20 in May uploaded to SCSA.
    If we cannot resolve the issues with the software tonight, I will bring the results home and calculate them using Excel like we normally do.

Please be patient as I have matches Saturday and Sunday to attend.

The SCSA software will not be used for the State match. It will be done on Excel or Practiscore.

Sincerely,
    Gary Chaney

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Results are in the mail.
    We were able to locate some of the missing score sheets. I believe the others were a result of someone leaving early or running out of ammo.

Top Bottom