• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpartanHD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2016
    West Lafayette
    Unless Glock comes out with either a carbine or a single stack G19 then I probably won't be adding any more to the stable. I'll spend a little extra and get a PPQ or another M&P first. There are too many other choices out there now.

Kpos? I believe there is one other platform for making a glock a carbine

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Was one of them the P-10 C? If so, what were your impressions?

Yes. It pointed up much better than a G**** in my hands. It ran well, accurate as I was at the time.
    The goofy trigger safety does not flush up in the trigger. It protrudes on both of the ones I ran. It leaves a dent in my finger and becomes seriously annoying after the 1st mag.

I have and always will not be a fan of the mile long take up in a striker fired piece and the CZ is no different and might even be longer.

Last edited:

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    [video=youtube_share;ALveW3PVGkE]http://youtu.be/ALveW3PVGkE[/video]

Yeah, no thanks. Just so many better options out there.

For one thing they're just too fugly.

For another they're plastic.

Lite weight maybe, but I would rather have a heavier gun which absorbs more recoil so I don't have too.

Give me metal over plastic any day of the week.

Oh yeah, did I say they are just too D*** Fugly!!

Last edited:

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Yeah, no thanks. Just so many better options out there.

For one thing they're just too fugly.

For another they're plastic.

Lite weight maybe, but I would rather have a heavier gun which absorbs more recoil so I don't have too.

Give me metal over plastic any day of the week.

Oh yeah, did I say they are just too D*** Fugly!!

That`s the beauty of it. Us Glock guys can love our pistols, and how dependable they are, and everyone else is just as free to shoot and carry whatever they like. Are Glocks ugly? Well, with ugly being in the eye of the beholder, that will depend. Many of us find beauty in simplicity and dependability.

gunsisgood

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    Maine
    That`s the beauty of it. Us Glock guys can love our pistols, and how dependable they are, and everyone else is just as free to shoot and carry whatever they like. Are Glocks ugly? Well, with ugly being in the eye of the beholder, that will depend. Many of us find beauty in simplicity and dependability.

Tru Dat ! :yesway:

SouthernStar25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 6, 2013
    West Of The Fields
    Yes. It pointed up much better than a G**** in my hands. It ran well, accurate as I was at the time.
    The goofy trigger safety does not flush up in the trigger. It protrudes on both of the ones I ran. It leaves a dent in my finger and becomes seriously annoying after the 1st mag.

I have and always will not be a fan of the mile long take up in a striker fired piece and the CZ is no different and might even be longer.

Thanks much CM. That's very helpful.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

Well I guess that may not be that much different than someone finding beauty in a pair of tennis shoes and a smart phone. However give me a pair of good leather shoes and a good reliable mechanical watch any day of the week.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've owned multiple G19s, a G27, G23, G21sf, G20sf, G29sf and G30sf. Of those, I still have a G23, 30sf and 21sf. For years, I thought that the G23 was one of the best handguns available in that it's near a perfect blend of capacity, caliber and concealability. Last month, I picked up the P10C and have to say that I think it will give the Glocks a run for their money. All of my Glocks have had mods done to them with the very minimum being a 25 cent trigger job. I did the same to the P10C when I got it and it has been a fantastic shooter. I tried to love the G19s but in the end, could not shoot them well enough to keep them. The P10C was natural from the get go and I'm really hoping that the .40 version lets me send the G23 off to a new home. I'd love to sell the G30sf, but the market really sucks for .45 Glocks right now it seems.

If Glocks float your boat, great. If you've never shot a different pistol, then you owe it to yourself to see if there are others out there that might work better for you. But, if you've had others and still like the stacking, gritty, spongy trigger and minimal ergos, have at it. I still like the things, but have to admit that the newer poly pistols out there do offer a better option for many.

Daggy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2014
    South Bend
    You can make perfection more perfect...

Glocks aren't naturally accurate for me. The very first time I picked the M&P and Springfield XD, I shot the 10 ring at 7 yards. With a Glock it took at least six range trips for me to shoot it accurately. I persisted because I like having a 'standard' pistol. If I can shoot a Glock well, I can shoot anything well.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom