• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    just my front and back yard under a couple inches of water... thankfully it stays far away from the house and only floods the front half acre and rear half acre... leaving about 100 feet or so from the house on either side.

supermahns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Sounds like Brandon is about to have a moat around his house. Good thinking. It's pretty difficult to swim with a 50 inch tv in your hands.

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    Nothing lost on this end but a few winks of sleep.

Always hate to hear of property loss to people and their possessions though.

Seems like most of the time its the man cave or
    family heirlooms down in the basements.

Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    Flooded basement....but then again this is the 3rd power outage in the last 2 months that has been for 5 hours or more ( this one last 13)

I would like to give my heart felt thanks to the morons at Sotheastern Indiana REMC that can't manage to keep the power on during a thunderstorm ( or any other weather event short of sunshine).

See you at the next public hearing for a rate hike request...................

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Our power was out for a couple hours, other than that not even a tree limb down in the yard. The house at the end of the road has a 40' Maple on top of it, but nobody was hurt. Strange thing was, I stayed up until the worst part of the storm passed, and I thought to myself it must not have been too bad, I didn't hear much wind, or even what I would consider heavy rain, but a block away looked like a war zone when I headed for work this morning.:dunno:

Top Bottom