• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Tornado sirens sounding for the second time right now. The winds are picking up big time, I can hear them as I type. I will stay awake for awhile to watch this one pass.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Tornado sirens sounding for the second time right now. The winds are picking up big time, I can hear them as I type. I will stay awake for awhile to watch this one pass.

I don't hear the siren in New Albany this time... heard it 20 minutes ago. UPS planes are still landing, so we got that going for us!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Boy, I'm glad that's over with! In Mitchell, we got a good little wind burst that made the house shudder, some heavy rain (for short tme), and pretty vivid lightening. Seems to be calmIng down now.... Now if I can get my nerves to calm down.

f'nstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    damn lost the direct tv, nasty winds and alot of rain. Wind bad enough to shake the house but it seems to be calming down a little

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    New Albany seems to be in the clear. One of the kids lost power on the other side of town, nothing but heavy rain for 10-15 minutes for me.:yesway:

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Were in the clear here now but we had some pea sized hail and some loud winds. Went to the basement for about twenty five minutes just to stay safe until worst of it passed over.

Sweetums

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lake County
    Downtown New Albany is without power. Small debris in the roadway in down town and on I-64 between mile markers 122 & 123.

Apparently Floyd County emergency communications is down - no radios for Police/Fire/EMS.

Top Bottom