• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    i've seen some dumb things before, like a guy using a Barret .50 on a 50 yard range :laugh:, but today took the cake. Who brings their infant to the range with the baby mama holding him on the line? In this case it was some white trash who proceeded to ask me "where you buy your guns at?" :):

My apologies for offending anyone else who has or does this, but I think you're a 'tard if you do.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I told her to just make some small talk. She was like what kind of small talk? I said just ask what their favorite gunstore is. She was like what about the baby, I was like just leave it in the car and crack the window. She said no thats against the law, so I was like hold the brat. I shoved a couple cotton balls in the kid and spiked the bottle with some whiskey. It worked out pretty good.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    hater.jpg

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    I told her to just make some small talk. She was like what kind of small talk? I said just ask what their favorite gunstore is. She was like what about the baby, I was like just leave it in the car and crack the window. She said no thats against the law, so I was like hold the brat. I shoved a couple cotton balls in the kid and spiked the bottle with some whiskey. It worked out pretty good.

Yeap you are a fellow cedartuckan :laugh:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    colorado

Should have lock the tike in trunk just in case of a ricochet.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    i should also note that the guy next to me shot through his range bag while shooting his Ruger 556. Being uppity, i was going to pretend i didnt know him. but since everyone saw him get out of my car, we just laughed our asses of instead. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    i've seen some dumb things before, like a guy using a Barret .50 on a 50 yard range :laugh:, but today took the cake. Who brings their infant to the range with the baby mama holding him on the line? In this case it was some white trash who proceeded to ask me "where you buy your guns at?" :):

My apologies for offending anyone else who has or does this, but I think you're a 'tard if you do.

Wal-Mart has ranges, now? :D

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    not that i could see.

and i just received a negative rep for being "uppity". If being uppity means not bringing a 4 or 5 month old infant to a gun range, then I guess I am uppity.

Maybe I should have offered the kid a smoke? :laugh:

If you caring more for the safety of that kid than its parents did makes you "uppity", then I must be too.

When I used to run sound for local bands, I kept disposable earpro in my briefcase, both for older people, and for kids etc.

If I saw someone with their kids up close to the speakers, I would offer them ear plugs. I got snotty looks on occasion, but when I explained how loud sounds can damage a kids ears permanently, usually my effort was appreciated.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood

I've seen comments with similar tone get threads closed for being racist! (but only when directed at non-whites) (and the last one was a joke!)

Top Bottom