• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    My gawd........how ignorant are these people? If you are going to argue a point, at LEAST inform yourself upon the topic. Stupid comments like the ones made by the assemblywoman benefit NO ONE.

nomadicmutt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    woah woah woah woah wait.

so what are they proposing banning? 50BMG? Tracer ammo? Heat-seeking bullets? Insta-Venison bullets?

What do we tell the NRA to fight!?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Clearly she was provided the larger words (incendiary) by an assistant and then tried to ad lib with the heat seeking part, proving her ignorance.

Would be nice if someone in the audience actually knew what they were talking about and asked her to clarify her statement about "heat seeking", however it would likely never make it to the news.

It is one thing to be ignorant, it is quite another to extrapolate your own ignorance into making rules/laws the infringe on others. That is the real problem here.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    If you could shoot deer with it, people would I'm sure. Just because you can have different ammo in it doesn't make the gun bad. Someone should show her the 40mm rounds you can legally buy. Heh.

Userdenied

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Interesting how the bullet changed properties. First it was incendiary, then it decided it wanted to be heat seeking, then back to incendiary. Love it!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I think my sig line says it all.

I seriously hate people who know nothing about firearms but assumes they are evil and should be stripped away from lawfull citizens. Just bc the gun is illegal doesnt mean that criminals cant get it or care that its illegal. Its illegal to hijack a plane but that didnt stop a certain group of people now did it?

I wonder what she, and people like her, will do if they do take guns away from lawfull citizens and leave only the criminal element and the out of control government armed?

It hasnt worked well for the civillians in most countries that Ive heard of.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Is there a rampant crime wave sweeping New York(?) involving the felonious use of rifles chambered in .50 BMG? They should really form a task force or something to bring an end to it. How many fify cals has Bloomberg gotten of the street with his "stop and frisk" campaign?

It's true, you can't fix stupid.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    If you could shoot deer with it, people would I'm sure. Just because you can have different ammo in it doesn't make the gun bad. Someone should show her the 40mm rounds you can legally buy. Heh.

There are (or at least were) some vids on youtube where a guy is shooting antelope with one.

Smug antelope, always hanging out just beyond "rifle range".

Top Bottom