• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    These schmucks don't need to be in any way accurate or realistic, nor are they held to such a standard by the media. Their stupidity (there's no better word for it) fits with the narrative supported by the media, so it won't be questioned. If it were possible for those of us sensible enough to show these for the clowns they are, it would actually be to our advantage, but since it isn't, and since we can't get these ass-clowns to include us, all we have is to speak from our intertubes soapboxes to those receptive enough to listen, and take what progress we can make.

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    My gawd........how ignorant are these people? If you are going to argue a point, at LEAST inform yourself upon the topic. Stupid comments like the ones made by the assemblywoman benefit NO ONE.

Oh , they most definitely benefit her. Ignorant people hear her comments and believe her, never questioning her information. The sheep being led to slaughter...:dunno:

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    These schmucks don't need to be in any way accurate or realistic, nor are they held to such a standard by the media. Their stupidity (there's no better word for it) fits with the narrative supported by the media, so it won't be questioned.
    Here's the problem. I'm not sure it even fits in with all the media, but we have reporters reporting on things they don't know anything about and have no business reporting on. Not a single reporter will stand up and point out that what the legislator is saying is wrong or ask a question about it. I am talking about all issues all over the US. These people don't know or understand science, history, political policy, the trades, art as it relates to modern architecture, monuments, or memorials (things important to society), firearms, the prosecution of war, you name it. While they *may* be able to write in standard English (and I stress the word "may") they are functionally illiterate as it relates to almost any and all subject matter.

You might as well have five year olds writing our news (when they aren't out grabbing OCers sidearms). They have about as much ability and knowledge of the world.

cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    It may not be as much fun, but it drives me nuts when I hear crap like this as well:

Towards the end the reporter said the goal was "to limit it (the .50BMG rifle) strictly for military use" -- doesn't NYPD SWAT have a .50BMG or two for barrier penetration / vehicle disabling situations?

It seems either the reporter or the assemblywoman failed to grasp that there is (supposed to be) a difference between the police and the military?

Last edited:

coorslight

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Carver. MA.
    The idea of not only killing the animal but cooking it has promise, after a cold morning in the woods, finding that elusive deer, hitting it with a heat seeking bullet, that cooks it, when you go to field dress it you can carve yourself out a little snack, she did not mention if the meat would be rare, med well or well done, so she obviously knows nothing.

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    Now she's inventing more evil technology to go with the big evil rifle. Pretty clever there. She should have also mentioned the blast from the muzzle is so large it makes the gun into a flame thrower. Followed by her saying this "Now why should anybody own a flamerthrower! Except to burn other people alive!!!"

CX1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    Vigo Co.
    Who is he and where is he representing?
    The guy who fears the island of Guam will 'flip over' or 'capsize' is who I am asking about.
    I mean I can sort of understand the anti-gun lady not having any idea of how ammo actually works. Many people just dismiss it all as bad without trying to understand. I also have come to expect it from many people.
    But what an island is and if they float should be pretty well known to everyone past the 2nd or 3rd grade.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Wow! I didn't know there was a bullet that could cook your deer for you. she better keep her mouth shut or all the deer hunters are going to want one. Can you imagine that! Now I can have my wife and kids wait for me in the truck while I walk out to the woods and go hunting. By 10am we can all be having a big ol' tailgate party with the deer roast I just wheeled out of the woods. Sign me up Wilbur!! :ar15::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Who is he and where is he representing?
    The guy who fears the island of Guam will 'flip over' or 'capsize' is who I am asking about.
    I mean I can sort of understand the anti-gun lady not having any idea of how ammo actually works. Many people just dismiss it all as bad without trying to understand. I also have come to expect it from many people.
    But what an island is and if they float should be pretty well known to everyone past the 2nd or 3rd grade.

Congressman Hank Johnson (D) Georgia

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Geeez... I can't seem to recall the last time i've heard about someone going on a killing spree with a .50BMG domestically. Anyone? :dunno:

Enfieldno4mk1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    Shelbyville
    Wow, scary to think these people are running our country. I guess that is why they are running it into the ground...

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt" Abraham Lincoln

Enfieldno4mk1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    Shelbyville
    You can be shot by an unloaded gun.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHsX7STHqNg[/ame]

This is going to really save me a lot of money on ammo. I can now go to the range and shoot for hours and not spend a dime on ammo. :)

Top Bottom