Sub-2000....why can't anyone get them???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mofohead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Yeah, it kinda looks that way. I see quite a few really good deals but it looks like you may have to babysit those classified threads if you don't want to miss something specific. That's ok though....I'm a patient man.

sinnful

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    Knox
    Welcome to the joys of KelTec. I have been 3 years getting the 2 PMR30's that I have. I am on so many waiting lists that its not funny.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I been looking for a Sub-2000 in 9mm that takes the beretta 92FS mags... Seen one at a local shop about two months ago and didn't jump quick enough...

Mofohead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Dang...unfortunately I won't be able to make to the Indy area until this weekend...and odds are it will be long gone by then.

I keep hearing about all these other places that get a few here and there....did the Kel Tec distributors black list Fort Wayne or what???

Mofohead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Thanks for the heads up...and the PM. I am apparently unable to reply to PMs yet. I'll have to check with them on thursday to see if they still have the 9mm. That's the first chance I will have to make it down there. But thanks again for info.

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I love mine. I have a red dot and 3 glock 18 mags for it. Very fun.

Also, when in stock:

Bradis: $309.xx + tax
    PSS: $289.xx +tax

I would have bought from either place but PSS only had the glock 19 version in stock at the time.

Mofohead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    What is PSS? I assume they are in the Indy area as well? So far in Fort Wayne I've talked to Ranger, Freedom Firearms (formerly H&H), 21st Century (which is actually Blufton), and Tomlinsons (in Churubusco) and they have all quoted me $350.

Kinda makes it worth the trip to the Indy area. I know I won't blow through $40-$60 in gas to get there and back.

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    What is PSS? I assume they are in the Indy area as well? So far in Fort Wayne I've talked to Ranger, Freedom Firearms (formerly H&H), 21st Century (which is actually Blufton), and Tomlinsons (in Churubusco) and they have all quoted me $350.

Kinda makes it worth the trip to the Indy area. I know I won't blow through $40-$60 in gas to get there and back.

Sorry, PSS = Plainfield Shooting Supplies.

Mofohead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Just talked to PSS. The guy I talked to seemed really nice. They didn't have any in stock and explained that kel tec has very odd manufacturing cycles. But he did confirm that they sell everything at 10% over cost and the sub-2k was in fact $289 plus tax. Damn...what a deal. He said they are swamped in there so they don't have time to maintain waiting lists for certain items but he told me "call back every couple days and check....I don't mind".

Now, time to set my Outlook calendar reminder to pop up every few days so i remember to call when I get to work :D

Top Bottom