• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I stopped by Cabela's after work today. They had a very large amount of the CCI Quiet and a massive amount of the CCI SV. I picked up 10 boxes and went to the firearms register. I joked with the guy about the limit being 10 and he said there wasn't a limit and if I wanted more I could get it. Grabbed another 10 boxes. He said they post it but don't enforce it. And if they did you could just buy 10 from him then go get more and go up front with it and check out. He said they have even more in the back and management said they will be stocking it all the time. Very nice to know!

How much was it?

My son and I stopped by the one in Louisville last Sat...they had to made a mistake. They had the CCI Standard Vel for $2.99 a box, limit 1200 rounds.

I bought 1200 rounds.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I stopped by Cabela's after work today. They had a very large amount of the CCI Quiet and a massive amount of the CCI SV. I picked up 10 boxes and went to the firearms register. I joked with the guy about the limit being 10 and he said there wasn't a limit and if I wanted more I could get it. Grabbed another 10 boxes. He said they post it but don't enforce it. And if they did you could just buy 10 from him then go get more and go up front with it and check out. He said they have even more in the back and management said they will be stocking it all the time. Very nice to know!

Which Cabela's?

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    I just had 5,000 rounds of CCI standard delivered today compliments of Plametto State Armory. They have / had a sale going 10 brick limit at $34 per
    IMG_5891.jpg

DWT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2015
    Brazil
    I'm finding more and more 22s around recently. Several of the local rednecks have needed cash, and I've gotten everything from bricks to the subsonics. You might try the local rednecks....

Top Bottom