• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    Another vote for the Kahr CM9. I've found it to be extremely reliable and accurate. Not to mention comfortable to carry to boot. The trigger did take some getting used to which i've now accomplished.

I've had 4 different EDC guns and now feel that the CM9 fits my needs from every aspect i was wanting for a EDC.

Before anyone says it. I don't feel under gunned with a 9mm .... shot placement to me is key. Not to mention reduced recoil for faster and more accurate followup. "or as accurate as can be expected under duress".

theundeadelvis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Ruger LC9 is nice and slim. Trigger pull is very long (revolver-esque), but that's not necessarily a bad thing in a carry weapon. It would be very easy to conceal. I plan on one being my summer carry at some point.

mrclean

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Ruger LC9 is nice and slim. Trigger pull is very long (revolver-esque), but that's not necessarily a bad thing in a carry weapon. It would be very easy to conceal. I plan on one being my summer carry at some point.

Love my lc9. Fits my hand perfect. Im no expert but can shoot this gun well enough to feel safer with it on my side.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Yet another Kahr CM9 carrier here. The p380 is small enough when I need to deep conceal. And the MK9 is nice at the range. But for all around , bet your keister on it accuracy and reliability and comfort - the CM9 is the winner. And I'm a former LCP and Taurus 709 owner and carrier.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I had a Kel-Tec PF9 for a short time. Overall, not a bad gun for $300. It did have its shotcomnigs though.

1. The barrel and slide would rust when I carried it on a hot day. No matter how much I oiled it.
    2. The trigger was heavy and gritty. Took some time getting used to.
    3. It punished your hand. After about 100 rounds I was done.

I sold it and went with a Kahr PM9. I'll tell you, it's night and day. No issues with rust. The trigger is smooth and crisp. Above all, it's very comfortable to shoot. It does not beat up your hand like the PF9 did.

AuburnGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 3, 2012
    Auburn, Indiana
    Bersa BP9!!!! Super solid gun, great warranty, on the smaller side, reliable, and cheaper than most. I love the trigger once you shoot it a couple times. Highly recommend.

Top Bottom