• ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    This whole subject is rather ... mehh. The only true football is college football; more specifically SEC football; more specifically Alabama Crimson Tide football. And I do believe they visited with President Trump, as gentlemen and warrior athletes. Any of you who doubt my credibilitiez, I suggest you visit the Wild Turkey first, before cryin fowl. :patriot:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This whole subject is rather ... mehh. The only true football is college football; more specifically SEC football; more specifically Alabama Crimson Tide football. And I do believe they visited with President Trump, as gentlemen and warrior athletes. Any of you who doubt my credibilitiez, I suggest you visit the Wild Turkey first, before cryin fowl. :patriot:

Crimson Tide Football and the word "college," should not ever be related.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Care to expound? And did you follow my suggestion beforehand; if not, I understand your confusion.

I assume you've heard players for the Tide speak? Gibberish even by Alabama standards. Auburn, on the other hand, true Southern Beautants.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    "Well played, Sir", thinks Steve, while wondering if Mr. Kut has an old Oak tree that can be poisoned?

That was one of the dirtiest things ever in College Football. That tree was history.... like legit history. When the South declared war on the North, the Auburn student body rallied at that tree.

mmpsteve

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    That was one of the dirtiest things ever in College Football. That tree was history.... like legit history. When the South declared war on the North, the Auburn student body rallied at that tree.

You appear to me to be a rational thinking man. I do believe, given time and opportunity, I could straighten you out on your Tide/Tigers issue. I started to say political issues, but I'm thinking that might take a bit more time than either of us is willing to invest. Be happy to buy you a Turkey shot someday, though.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You appear to me to be a rational thinking man. I do believe, given time and opportunity, I could straighten you out on your Tide/Tigers issue. I started to say political issues, but I'm thinking that might take a bit more time than either of us is willing to invest. Be happy to buy you a Turkey shot someday, though.

I'm from Southern Alabama. You'd have an easier time getting me to support Trump, than turn my back on the Tigers. I went to UF, and the Gators were still second fiddle.

mmpsteve

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    I'm from Southern Alabama. You'd have an easier time getting me to support Trump, than turn my back on the Tigers. I went to UF, and the Gators were still second fiddle.

OK, so there's hope for you yet!! Just kidding. My folks around Andalusia/Evergreen area. I do most of my shooting down there, amongst the pine and pecan trees. Several of my family went to Bama, is why I'm a fan. Plus the whole Bear Bryant legacy. Lots to be proud of down there for both Tide and Tigers fans. My wife, I cringe, roots for Notre Dame. Can you believe that ****?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    OK, so there's hope for you yet!! Just kidding. My folks around Andalusia/Evergreen area. I do most of my shooting down there, amongst the pine and pecan trees. Several of my family went to Bama, is why I'm a fan. Plus the whole Bear Bryant legacy. Lots to be proud of down there for both Tide and Tigers fans. My wife, I cringe, roots for Notre Dame. Can you believe that ****?

Uhhhh..... so are mine. Evergreen/Repton is where most of my family on my father's side is from. But I'm from Enterprise.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And listen to you! Does Missippi (sic) even Have a football team? ..... I thought not..

First things first. I spell Missippi more how it's properly pronounced. "Mih-SIPP-ee" is the correct pronunciation. That extra syllable was put there in the spelling to troll Yankees.

But the statement, I'm just paraphrasing from either a cynical former co-worker or neighbor. Can't remember who said that to me. I'm not a native Missippian.

Football? Imma big 10 fan. Hell. I might even root for the Butteyes over Ole Miss. Well. Okay, let's not get carried away, but you get the idea.

mmpsteve

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    Football - Big 10? I heard the Big 10 gave up on football to focus on .... Girls' Beach Volleyball .... or maybe it was Girls' Shuffleboard, I forget. Seriously, I read it on the Internet.

First things first. I spell Missippi more how it's properly pronounced. "Mih-SIPP-ee" is the correct pronunciation. That extra syllable was put there in the spelling to troll Yankees.

But the statement, I'm just paraphrasing from either a cynical former co-worker or neighbor. Can't remember who said that to me. I'm not a native Missippian.

Football? Imma big 10 fan. Hell. I might even root for the Butteyes over Ole Miss. Well. Okay, let's not get carried away, but you get the idea.

Last edited:

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Handsome, but—

I'm cute too.
    Still don’t understand why Leia went for your buddy Han instead of you.

On the topic of Lando: I remember the first time I saw the trailer for “The Empire Strikes Back” and they were running the sequence of the shots of the characters. Then the voiceover announced: “And introducing—Lando Calrissian!” As I’m thinking to myself, “Hey—Billy Dee Williams!”, two young (late teen-aged) black ladies sitting behind me simultaneously exclaim “All RIIIIGHT!!!”

It only took Lucasfilm to the first sequel to start integrating the “galaxy far, far away”.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Still don’t understand why Leia went for your buddy Han instead of you.

On the topic of Lando: I remember the first time I saw the trailer for “The Empire Strikes Back” and they were running the sequence of the shots of the characters. Then the voiceover announced: “And introducing—Lando Calrissian!” As I’m thinking to myself, “Hey—Billy Dee Williams!”, two young (late teen-aged) black ladies sitting behind me simultaneously exclaim “All RIIIIGHT!!!”

It only took Lucasfilm to the first sequel to start integrating the “galaxy far, far away”.

He didn't really integrate it all that much. You probably didn't think about this until now, but, the first black character in Star Wars, was a stereotype: a crooked lying unloyal, gambling, thief, always after tail. But funny enough, he was one of the more positive characters that black kids could identify at the time, because at least he wasn't a pimp, drug dealer, dumb thug, athlete, or gang member. He was intelligent, a leader, and had class. .

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    He didn't really integrate it all that much. You probably didn't think about this until now, but, the first black character in Star Wars, was a stereotype: a crooked lying unloyal, gambling, thief, always after tail. But funny enough, he was one of the more positive characters that black kids could identify at the time, because at least he wasn't a pimp, drug dealer, dumb thug, athlete, or gang member. He was intelligent, a leader, and had class. .

When did Obama do Star Wars? :dunno:

Top Bottom