• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Guess who didn't vote for Obama either? "But Obama" works better on those who voted for him. So your point is that because the last guy was a **** poor example, we should henceforth allow **** poor examples? I set my goal a bit higher.

Thats not what I’m saying at all. What I am saying is, were you ever this critical of Obama’s statements? You focused on 2 words from trumps statement and made that your focus...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Thats not what I’m saying at all. What I am saying is, were you ever this critical of Obama’s statements? You focused on 2 words from trumps statement and made that your focus...

Like this?
    The Gates/Police instance, Obama should have shut up. The initial statement concerning Martin/Zimmerman, he should have shut up.

This statement, I don't have an issue with. With so many people talking about coast to coast rioting, defense of home and family, and a general belief that this verdict could spur negative reactions, nationwide, it's had to knock the president for addressing an issue that transfixed the entire nation, by asking for calm.

I would expect ANY president to make such a statement.

:dunno:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Like this?

:dunno:

So you were able to find 1 example, and in the same comment you also defended him, so probably a bad example. Especially given the fact I asked if you ever pulled 2 words from Obama’s statement and made that your focus.

Also, I haven’t seen you defend trump on a single thing. I think it’s important to be critical of our elected officials, but I also think we need to give credit when it should be given.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So you were able to find 1 example, and in the same comment you also defended him, so probably a bad example. Especially given the fact I asked if you ever pulled 2 words from Obama’s statement and made that your focus.

Also, I haven’t seen you defend trump on a single thing. I think it’s important to be critical of our elected officials, but I also think we need to give credit when it should be given.

It appears that you simply don't like the example, as it satisfies your question adequately. Now you want more examples and are inquiring if I have ever defended Trump. Keep in mind, I could have simply left the last portion out, and your would've been none the wiser. I considered it, but I thought the full post should be included for full transparency.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The pres took this oportunity to honor our troups and explain why we stand for the national anthem.

Singing God Bless America now, in the face of those who hate America...

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It appears that you simply don't like the example, as it satisfies your question adequately. Now you want more examples and are inquiring if I have ever defended Trump.

Either you couldn’t find an example of you focusing on only two words Obama said in a statement, or you never did. I thought my question was pretty Straight forward. Maybe it wasn’t. Also, you have to admit using an example of criticizing Obama when in the same comment you defend him is pretty ironic.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Either you couldn’t find an example of you focusing on only two words Obama said in a statement, or you never did. I thought my question was pretty Straight forward. Maybe it wasn’t. Also, you have to admit using an example of criticizing Obama when in the same comment you defend him is pretty ironic.

Ok

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

lets review the statement.

"The Philadelphia Eagles are unable to come to the White House with their full team to be celebrated tomorrow. "

This is is true because they were uninvited.

"They disagree with their President because he insists that they proudly stand for the National Anthem, hand on heart, in honor of the great men and women of our military and the people of our country."

This is is true for some of the more outspoken players and on the record, even if they did not kneel or stay in locker room.

"The Eagles wanted to send a smaller delegation,"

This is is reported to be true.

"but the 1,000 fans planning to attend"

Do not know.

"the ceremony – one that will honor our great country, pay tribute to the heroes who fight to protect it, and loudly and proudly play the National Anthem."

His party so presume this is true.

"I will be there at 3:00 p.m. with the United States Marine Band and the United States Army Chorus to celebrate America."

Hope he was not late. LOL

I saw the article and scratched my head as to exactly what was the lie.

M

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    De9G2hSV4AAhfuX.jpg:large

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    lets review the statement.

"The Philadelphia Eagles are unable to come to the White House with their full team to be celebrated tomorrow. "

This is is true because they were uninvited.

"They disagree with their President because he insists that they proudly stand for the National Anthem, hand on heart, in honor of the great men and women of our military and the people of our country."

This is is true for some of the more outspoken players and on the record, even if they did not kneel or stay in locker room.

"The Eagles wanted to send a smaller delegation,"

This is is reported to be true.

"but the 1,000 fans planning to attend"

Do not know.

"the ceremony – one that will honor our great country, pay tribute to the heroes who fight to protect it, and loudly and proudly play the National Anthem."

His party so presume this is true.

"I will be there at 3:00 p.m. with the United States Marine Band and the United States Army Chorus to celebrate America."

Hope he was not late. LOL

I saw the article and scratched my head as to exactly what was the lie.

M

That the Eagles didn't want to attend because the disagreed with the resident about standing for the national anthem, respecting members of the military, and people of the nation. That's a lie.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    That the Eagles didn't want to attend because the disagreed with the resident about standing for the national anthem, respecting members of the military, and people of the nation. That's a lie.

No, they are disrespecting those groups by refusing to stand regardless of their suspect motives.

No lie there.
    It's how everyone sees it.
    Even the current "resident" of the United States.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

If they did not want to attend for the above reasons, exactly why did they not want to attend, in a general sense? If we are going to call someone a liar, we should not lightly accuse, we should have the literal goods on them.

M

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If they did not want to attend for the above reasons, exactly why did they not want to attend, in a general sense?

M

Infidelity, twitter, treatment of women, calling other players SOBs, DACA, "Good people on Both sides," Mexican (actually American) judge treats him unfairly, Puerto Rico response, belief he's a racist, Russian associations, repeatedly lying to the public, Joe Arpaio, his unhealthy attraction to his daughter...

Take your pick. I wouldn't go either, and I stand during the national anthem.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Infidelity, twitter, treatment of women, calling other players SOBs, DACA, "Good people on Both sides," Mexican (actually American) judge treats him unfairly, Puerto Rico response, belief he's a racist, Russian associations, repeatedly lying to the public, Joe Arpaio, his unhealthy attraction to his daughter...

Take your pick. I wouldn't go either, and I stand during the national anthem.

I couldn't of said it better myself.
    And you'd better stand for the anthem. Look at all the examples you have of why you're proud to be an American. :patriot:

You're right - Trump ROCKS! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom