1574863_700b_v1.jpg

trollemoticon.png

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Why exactly is this rep worthy? So essentially if you're not a cop like Denny but wish to be armed you're still a sheep and will just sit there frozen in indecision?
    Good God no...most of us here agree that most of the population are sheep. Some also advocate that is everyone/or most in the stadium were armed...we all would be safer. Well since we can estimate that most of the attendees are sheep, arming them will not make them any less of a sheep. Arming sheep does not make us safer.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Sorry.

I did not know that you were on the flights and can state with absolute authority that firearms would have made ZERO difference in the outcome.

Thank God you are babysitting the world.

You're my hero.

Why do you think it would? It is the will of man that is the weapon...not the tool they choose to use. Flight 93 had the will to fight, the tools they used were already on the plane. Their will came from the realization that the other planes were used as missiles and their fate was sealed. Up to that point in history, that act of terrorism was unheard of. It is what the terrorists used to keep the passengers compliant on Flights 11, 175, and 77. I have seen you on other sites commenting about various crimes...something to the effect that if the victim had been armed, they would have been able to defend themselves. I have seen with my own eyes people incapable of taking another life under any circumstances. In Indiana, if you choose to NOT carry...there is probably a good reason. As far as my "babysitting the world" I have explained it previous posts to everyone's satisfaction to inquired about it so you can search it. I guess naming yourself after a fictitious outlaw puts you in a position to question it?

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    Thank you, Phylo. You do your job well, and it's an effing shame to see so many people lashing out about it. I would put my thoughts on some of these narrow minded posts out there, but my fingers would fall off. Actually here's a crazy idea: if you don't like cops doing their job, move to Mexico. If you're crying about not being able to CC, dont go where you can't carry.

And another thing, this is INGO, and the trained, experienced, and moderately paid officer who some of you are bashing is a f'n member here, too. Back him up. Ffs.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Thank you, Phylo. You do your job well, and it's an effing shame to see so many people lashing out about it. I would put my thoughts on some of these narrow minded posts out there, but my fingers would fall off. Actually here's a crazy idea: if you don't like cops doing their job, move to Mexico. If you're crying about not being able to CC, dont go where you can't carry.

And another thing, this is INGO, and the trained, experienced, and moderately paid officer who some of you are bashing is a f'n member here, too. Back him up. Ffs.

:yesway:

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Why do you think it would? It is the will of man that is the weapon...not the tool they choose to use. Flight 93 had the will to fight, the tools they used were already on the plane. Their will came from the realization that the other planes were used as missiles and their fate was sealed. Up to that point in history, that act of terrorism was unheard of. It is what the terrorists used to keep the passengers compliant on Flights 11, 175, and 77. I have seen you on other sites commenting about various crimes...something to the effect that if the victim had been armed, they would have been able to defend themselves. I have seen with my own eyes people incapable of taking another life under any circumstances. In Indiana, if you choose to NOT carry...there is probably a good reason. As far as my "babysitting the world" I have explained it previous posts to everyone's satisfaction to inquired about it so you can search it. I guess naming yourself after a fictitious outlaw puts you in a position to question it?

It does not matter why I think it would, denny. You have already stated that “Firearms would have had ZERO difference in the outcome”.

As babysitter to the world, you are clearly the authority on such matters. You are able to predict that armed citizens would have made ZERO difference. Not only can you predict with authority what would have happened, you can do so with 100% accuracy! You are my hero.

I do not have such incredible predictive capacities to be able to tell that armed citizens would have made ZERO difference. All I know for certain is what happened to citizens that were unarmed.

Best regards.

I wish you well.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    It does not matter why I think it would, denny. You have already stated that “Firearms would have had ZERO difference in the outcome”.

As babysitter to the world, you are clearly the authority on such matters. You are able to predict that armed citizens would have made ZERO difference. Not only can you predict with authority what would have happened, you can do so with 100% accuracy! You are my hero.

I do not have such incredible predictive capacities to be able to tell that armed citizens would have made ZERO difference. All I know for certain is what happened to citizens that were unarmed.

Best regards.

I wish you well.
    Yup...ZERO difference. I have given you the basis for my opinion...what's yours? Maybe I have some professional insight on such things...who knows. I'd rather not be a hero to an outlaw criminal vigilante as Jose Wales...if that is the message you are trying to convey with your screen name.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Yup...ZERO difference. I have given you the basis for my opinion...what's yours? Maybe I have some professional insight on such things...who knows. I'd rather not be a hero to an outlaw criminal vigilante as Jose Wales...if that is the message you are trying to convey with your screen name.

Josey

2500ekW

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Zionsville
    I hope they step it up a notch next year. I won't feel safe until there are soldiers armed with M16s running the full body scanners at high profile events.

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    I Work at the post office downtown, pretty much police state that close the the game site, but come on what did you it would be like?:rolleyes: They bused us in from far side of arby's or like others I walked saw refleck from top of lilly's building (now RR) maybe a scope or not, but let's face it if you knew anything you knew they were their, doing their job, proctecting the public:), and I have no problem with that.:rockwoot:

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I CC, and I like to, however in a place like the Super Bowl, it's my opinion that I should not need it there.

I might point out that in a society filled with law-abiding citizens, you SHOULD not need to CC while you are walking down the street.

You SHOULD not need to CC while pumping gas at the gas station.

You SHOULD not need to CC while eating in a restaurant.

You SHOULD not need to CC in your house.

However, the fact remains that sometimes you DO need to be carrying in any of those places, because while the majority of people are law-abiding, there are a large number of people out there who are NOT law-abiding, and in fact, are actually proud of the fact that they are thugs who would cut you open to get your cell phone or your sneakers.

Top Bottom