• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mfirem19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Grant County
    We all love our guns and the second amendment, correct? I can only think of one organization that will infact address and support all gun owners in the rights we have as gun owners. if you are not a member I encourage all who are on here to JOIN THE NRA TODAY. Unfortunatley, It takes literally millions of dollars to to keep these rights. Please Join Today!!!!
    https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=XR030779

Last edited:

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    Although I support the idea of the NRA and want to jump on the membership bandwagon again, I'll wait and see what they have to say tomorrow to decide if they get any of my money.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Tonight I gave a 5 Year Gift Membership to my daughter.

She turns 18 in a few weeks, wants to get her LTCH when she turns 18 so I figured there are a few things I needed to do. One is to get her professionally trained, the other is to get her into the NRA. So I sent them the money tonight and signed her up.

EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County
    I was impressed enough with today's press conference that I got off my bum and joined the NRA, just disappointed I don't have the cash to make it a lifetime membership.

I've never been one to join a group but I couldn't continue that thought process when anti-gunners are foaming at the mouth.

Viva my right to bear arms....however I choose!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Disabled Veterans can get the Lifetime for $350. And no, they don't check...

Evening if you are making payments on the Lifetime, they will adjust the cost down if you call them.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I think the NRA has certainly done more to preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the United States than our current president can take credit for. I hate to think about where we would be without the NRA. They haven't caved in yet, I don't think there is any reason to think they will. I am a life member, and will contunue to support them. With so many anti-gunners in postions of power and influence in this country, this is just not the time to pull our support out from under the NRA.

EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County
    Thanks Hickman. I was unaware of the disabled vet discount. I'll give them a call and see if I can convert my 3 yr subscription to lifetime membership.

Top Bottom