• ...and so much more!
  • STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    So this is a listen and read only? Lol, I thought we might actually be able to have an adult discussion about suppressors without folks getting butthurt. OP said $1k not including the stamp. Where do get budget minded from that, considering 90% of suppressors cost less that $1k? And it's pretty obvious OP is new to suppressors. Weight needs to be brought up as it is a contributing factor whether he knows it or not. I'm trying to be helpful here. You're more than welcome to use the ignore feature

Nope, not suggesting you be read only. You brought up you did not like the thread.
    I simply suggested the obvious before you. To quote your own words: "You're more than welcome to use the ignore feature"
    Peace.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    KLB: Both of those look great. I think I'm starting to get overwhelmed by all the options, but in a good way.
    Let me give you this bit of advice. All the options can be a bit overwhelming. At some point you just have to make a decision though. I was in the same situation when I bought my Omega. I read and read and waffled. I finally picked the Omega because it checked the boxes that were most important to me, light and great suppression. Figure out what is most important to you and find the one that fulfills those desires.

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    The omega 300 is the benchmark most 30 cal cans are compared to. If you ever plan to use the can on a short barrel, the nomad 30 is very similar to the omega, but has no minimum barrel length requirements.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    KLB: Both of those look great. I think I'm starting to get overwhelmed by all the options, but in a good way.

Best thing to do is take some time, like maybe a couple to 3 weeks and just read all you can about suppressors on forums. You will learn A TON. Not popular I know, but ARFcom has a VERY active suppressor subforum. Lots of industry leaders and the actual engineers of many of these suppressors frequently post there. Lots of regulars post there that have 15+ cans, so they know a thing or two. Sit back and read those threads for a couple weeks and see if that helps

zeebandit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 23, 2008
    Best thing to do is take some time, like maybe a couple to 3 weeks and just read all you can about suppressors on forums. You will learn A TON. Not popular I know, but ARFcom has a VERY active suppressor subforum. Lots of industry leaders and the actual engineers of many of these suppressors frequently post there. Lots of regulars post there that have 15+ cans, so they know a thing or two. Sit back and read those threads for a couple weeks and see if that helps

NyleRN: This is what I plan on doing. There a lot of great suggestions and information in this thread. I thank everyone for taking time to reply.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I've got a few. My favorite is still one from American manufacturing. Mine is a ghost wind, but it's the same ad the triple x warrior here

It's heavy but it's quiet and versatile, up to 300winmag. My lighter weight yhm 45acp can suppresses subs fine, but i don't want to wreck it and it is not rated for supers. American Mfg is awesome, he answers when you call and he will custom anything you want. I wanted blast cans to protect my thread mounts, he had a custom set to me lies than a week later.

Top Bottom