Supreme Court Justice Kennedy is retiring.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

It's all about the tweets brother...:)

DjmifbUV4AEoww9.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Democrat congressmembers are canceling their meetings with Judge Kavanaugh, citing Trump's current embroilment in a "criminal matter" as a "co-conspirator"... and that Kavanaugh would be "illegitimate".

Essentially: Stall, stall, resist, resist, stall, and ultimately ignore when he's appointed.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    McConnell better keep the schedule. They’re going to vote no anyway. This is just cover
    Yep, never planned on these dirty dems anyways. Just the only way they think they're gonna get any attention before November. People are fed the **** up with these Democrats. The Republicans are going to CRUSH the Democrats in November

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Democrat congressmembers are canceling their meetings with Judge Kavanaugh, citing Trump's current embroilment in a "criminal matter" as a "co-conspirator"... and that Kavanaugh would be "illegitimate".

Essentially: Stall, stall, resist, resist, stall, and ultimately ignore when he's appointed.

Oh, and Hillary’s nominations for justices would be just fine I suppose? Given her colluding with the media and the DNC, after applying their same standards, her presidency would be at least as illegitimate as Trump’s. I am pretty much fed up with the whole “it’s okay when my side does it” nonsense on both sides.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yep, never planned on these dirty dems anyways. Just the only way they think they're gonna get any attention before November. People are fed the **** up with these Democrats. The Republicans are going to CRUSH the Democrats in November

We'll see. I’m not so certain. *some* people are fed up. Is it enough? And there is plenty to be fed up with Republicans. It’s going to come down to who is the most motivated to turn out to vote. My sense is that many people who are fed up with Democrats might also be fed up with Trump, especially if Meuller has something interesting for an October surprise. Those people might just say **** them all and sit this out. If that happens Republicans will likely lose some seats, possibly even the Senate. But I think they’ll hold onto the House. I hope I’m wrong.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I just saw an ad for this on TV, almost threw up.

[video=youtube_share;biIRlcQqmOc]https://youtu.be/biIRlcQqmOc[/video]

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The racial leftist horde on FB descend on any mention of his confirmation to insist that NOTHING has been released on him for them to review...

Top Bottom