Supreme Court Justice Kennedy is retiring.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    The fact that he invoked the "call your office" meme... that's what pisses me off.

"Call your office" is reserved for actual embarrassing or semi-serious leaks/news about politicians.

Being a fan of baseball is not a reason to misuse the meme.

It is an AMERICAN PASTIME! We can't have people with such leanings in the Supreme Court following the Constitution!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    :rofl:

Oh, God, I've done that. Just blew my chance to become a SCJ straight to hell. :(

Yeah, my wife's out too. Apparently, her silver Lexus RX350 is one of the most popular small SUVs and silver is it's most popular color. I finally put a John Deere license plate on the front so she could positively identify HER car out of the dozens of impostors in the Starbucks/Panera parking lot.:rolleyes:

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    The whole "need more documents!" and "what are they hiding?" trope is transparent and lame. Anyone with an IQ above room temperature can find just about every legal document Kavanaugh has ever written.

Which explains perhaps why Senate Dems are insisting the Republicans find them for them.

Let's pretend for a moment that the Dems are undecided about how they will vote and just a "few more documents" will allow them to stop waffling.

I don't know what's more offensive: the stupidity of the Dems or their apparent conviction that I am so dumb as to not recognize their absurdity, dishonest, and disingenuousness. (I so badly want dis-ingenuity to be a word, it seems better).

Top Bottom