• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Blue dress and jewelry ?I knew I was talking to a bunch of women.

So a Medal of Honor is nothing but Jewelry to you? And Dress Blues are for women?

How 'bout you go earn both of those things, or even just one, and see how you would feel if someone wore them without earning it.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Some people get so worked up about what they've earned that they forget what they were supposed to be defending.

Did you fight for free drinks and recognition? Medals?

Or did you fight to keep this a "free country"? That includes being free to make up stories and dress how you want to dress.

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Some people get so worked up about what they've earned that they forget what they were supposed to be defending.

Did you fight for free drinks and recognition? Medals?

Or did you fight to keep this a "free country"? That includes being free to make up stories and dress how you want to dress.

So people should have a right to dress as police officers and wear fake badges?

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Ok, this is really bothering me. I understand how this can be seen as being protected under the first amendment, but if it is illegal for me to put on a suit walk walk around with a fake badge claiming I'm FBI, it should be illegal to falsley claim yourself as a military member. I really don't know what to think about it to tell you the truth.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Ok, this is really bothering me. I understand how this can be seen as being protected under the first amendment, but if it is illegal for me to put on a suit walk walk around with a fake badge claiming I'm FBI, it should be illegal to falsley claim yourself as a military member. I really don't know what to think about it to tell you the truth.
    There is a huge difference between the two. One represents an authority, one does not. It would be more like dressing like a fireman and claiming you were given commendations. Unless you actually try to get into a base/post and perform some kind of duty. Then you would be in trouble.

Doesn't mean it isn't slimy, just not illegal.

Top Bottom