• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    "I think the Democrats have realized that for a long time they were the victims of their own [antigun] propaganda."

is is "propoganda"?
    their political beliefs?
    the moral/ethical beliefs?

come on, it shouldnt be about any of that, it should be about what their portion of the population that they represent, feels is neccessary.... i am so tired of this two party system

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    I think he should be invited to the industry's SHOT Show in Vegas next January and presented some kind of award for stimulating the industry by simply existing.......

Errkola

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Indiana
    How true! Lots of (dealers) guys I know have made more money since Obama was elected than they had in years. Thank you Mr President!

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    I think it would be a true Kodak moment if Ted Nugent were to hand over a NRA Supporter of the Year award at the SHOT show........:D

Or.....

Fancy Trophy = $150.00

Travel Expenses to bring Obamatard and Ted Nugent together at the SHOT show = $750,000.00

The surprised look on Obamatard's face when he realizes the true nature of his trip there - that he is not receiving a lifetime achievement award from Sarah Brady:ar15:............ PRICELESS!:D

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    "I think the Democrats have realized that for a long time they were the victims of their own [antigun] propaganda."

is is "propoganda"?
    their political beliefs?
    the moral/ethical beliefs?

come on, it shouldnt be about any of that, it should be about what their portion of the population that they represent, feels is neccessary.... i am so tired of this two party system

It doesn't matter, their position is unconstitutional.

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    And in a neat twist, Smyrna, Ga.-based gunmaker Glock recently received $960 in stimulus funds to equip three federal Recovery Act antifraud officers in Washington with new sidearms. They might come in handy, as Washington is increasingly worried about scams and fraud involving stimulus bill dispersals.

Anti-fraud officers need sidearms? To investigate stimulus funds dispersals? :n00b:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Anti-fraud officers need sidearms? To investigate stimulus funds dispersals? :n00b:

They are most likely 1811s 1811s is the 4 digit code for the gov job title of criminal investigator aka special agent. All 1811s carry firearms be it those that investigate white collar crime (what these do) to the FBI that deal with bank robbers (aka hard core bad guys). The feds do have 1810s (just investigators) that handle non-criminal type cases (getting a security clearance, investigating failure to follow policy @ work, etc.) 1810s do not carry firearms.

andrewheath

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I think it's great that they are better equipping the guys that are doing there best to keep our streets safe not only in weaponry but in vehicles and other useful equipment.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    A few months ago, Pop Guns in Indianapolis had quite a few empty spots in their sales display. The owner placed a picture of Obama in each space along with a thank you note. It was hilarious and yet VERY true.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom