• ...and so much more!
  • Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I think I have a 1 of 2 revolver, because someone on the forum was asking questions about his he bought new that supposedly didn't exist. I'm just sitting on it and haven't forked out the $75 for a factory letter. Right now it's a mystery gun but I'm keeping the mystery for now.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I think I have a 1 of 2 revolver, because someone on the forum was asking questions about his he bought new that supposedly didn't exist. I'm just sitting on it and haven't forked out the $75 for a factory letter. Right now it's a mystery gun but I'm keeping the mystery for now.

Tease! :(

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

SW was pretty good about building something really cool and interesting out of what was sitting around. Hope you have one of those and share it with us!

:cool:

Top Bottom