• ...and so much more!
  • Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    My job subjects me to swamp ass every day. I sit on a vinyl-upholstered office chair for eight hours wearing scrub pants that are 65% polyester. I finally started bringing a towel to sit on.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    My job subjects me to swamp ass every day. I sit on a vinyl-upholstered office chair for eight hours wearing scrub pants that are 65% polyester. I finally started bringing a towel to sit on.

You should sue for a reasonable accommodation of a new chair that would mitigate swamp ass.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Hiking around Mexico in mid June south of the tropic of cancer really gives one a new perspective on swamp asS and chafing. A bandana can save your jumblies from annihilation if there's no convenience store around. Just a fyi cause i know you all care to hear it.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Several years back I had some rear end issues. Went to the doc who prescribed suppositories. Took care of the issue. What the doc failed to tell me is it stains thru your pants. Come home from work, take off the tan khakis. Low and behold there is a what appears to be a shart stain in the butt hole region of the pants. Knowing the knuckleheads I worked with they would have called me out on it had they noticed. :rolleyes:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Several years back I had some rear end issues. Went to the doc who prescribed suppositories. Took care of the issue. What the doc failed to tell me is it stains thru your pants. Come home from work, take off the tan khakis. Low and behold there is a what appears to be a shart stain in the butt hole region of the pants. Knowing the knuckleheads I worked with they would have called me out on it had they noticed. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry....someone had to tell you **** strains through pants?

TiMMaY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2014
    Martinsville
    monkey-butt.jpg

Did you happen to have this picture at the ready or did you make a special trip to Wally World?

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I work with a guy we call "ground hog", and he is ok with that nickname. He came up to me 4 weeks ago complaining of " issues " in the region. This has been going on for 2 yrs. Come Fri., his stance is about 3' wide. I finally got in his face and asked him if he showered every day? No! Well, you need to, and wash that spot twice. I also told him to wipe until the paper comes out white. HR has had talks with him before. I finally got his attention. I check with him regularly, and he is doing much better. Butt, I wonder, were was his mother and father 20 yrs ago.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Toes in a heartbeat. If I get to pick, the little one off each foot. It'd make most shoes more comfortable. (I have really wide feet, almost duck like, really)

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Toes in a heartbeat. If I get to pick, the little one off each foot. It'd make most shoes more comfortable. (I have really wide feet, almost duck like, really)

I remember the days of searching for New Balance 4E with by dad for his wide feet. He still swears by them, though the internet has made the search easier.

Top Bottom