• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Someone talk me out of ordering one. $350.00 bucks for this, I have no earthly use for it. Ive already talked to Swamp Rat and it will be 5-7 weeks once ordered. Ive just always wanted a large knife/short sword for no other reason than to have one.

What say you Fellow INGO knife nuts. Order it or spend the money on 2 PMAGs from Cheaper than Dirt. I think I know what Im gonna do. ;)

f3tk9.jpg

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Nice deal! I have repeatedly barely passed on getting a Waki like 5x, jealous of your Ruki.

Don't worry, you will find plenty of uses for it.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Nice deal! I have repeatedly barely passed on getting a Waki like 5x, jealous of your Ruki.

Don't worry, you will find plenty of uses for it.

I Just placed the order. I got the Sage colored blade with black/tan G-10 scales. Now to play the waiting game... 5-7 weeks :(

BTW you guys failed you were supposed to talk me out of it!!

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    I Just placed the order. I got the Sage colored blade with black/tan G-10 scales. Now to play the waiting game... 5-7 weeks :(

BTW you guys failed you were supposed to talk me out of it!!

in 5-7 weeks you will be thankful we didn't talk you out of it.

So lets say 7 weeks (very easily MORE than 7 weeks FYI) from now it will be nice and warm(er) out. You will have a few free hours on a weekend and then fall in love with the Ruki.

Local flora and fauna maybe not so much! :rockwoot:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    in 5-7 weeks you will be thankful we didn't talk you out of it.

So lets say 7 weeks (very easily MORE than 7 weeks FYI) from now it will be nice and warm(er) out. You will have a few free hours on a weekend and then fall in love with the Ruki.

Local flora and fauna maybe not so much! :rockwoot:

I really didn't give much of a chance to be talked out of it. I do have to say I've reached the point of selling guns to buy knives.

I'm very much looking forward to getting this side by side with my TOPS machete to clear some shooting lanes this spring.

I think the TOPS will still see 90% of the camping trips.

This is mostly just for fun. :)

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Expensive knives are like crack. It only takes one to get you hooked. Welcome to the addiction.

Unfortunately that is too true. If it wasn't for ESEE and (mostly) Busse Kin I wouldn't have given a rats patoot about any guns/ammo shortage going on right now.:dunno:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I love mine. It's just a cool little sword. Great for clearing trails or dispatching the walking dead :)

Ps I don't agree on zombies being so last year lol. Especially since the walking dead just came back on :)

Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    You will not regret it. I love mine. It is a fun knife/short sword. I've done a good bit of chopping with it and it does a pretty nice job. It is a bit thick for a machete but knocks out thin green branches with ease and is a great substitute for one. Plus in a pinch it can do a lot of stuff I wouldn't want to do with a machete like splitting kindling and even chopping down smaller trees and cutting logs for fire wood.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Anyone got any pics of the tan/black G-10 handles that Swamp Rat uses? I went with with sage blade and tan/black handles. I like the sage blade but cant find any good pics of the tan/black G-10. The pic in the OP is one with sage and tan Micarta. I figure it would look similar but with a black swirl in it.

Or if you guys just want to post pics of your Ruckis please feel free. Im gonna need somthing to hold me over for a few weeks.

Top Bottom