• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    These local yocals commenting here from Evansville absolutely make me sick.

Here is what one douche bag said ¨Law enforcement people are human beings. They were threatened. What would you have done if you family was threatened. Stand down. I don't think so. Losers. Yes your are. Pat¨

Really?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The sheeple continue to think this kind of thing is alright until it becomes their house that gets raided.
    I'm starting to think it doesn't matter. I'm having trouble understanding the thought process that would defend such a thing to begin with. If a person can defend these actions, I don't think there's anything to change that mind set, even getting their own ass kicked. Stupid is stupid, no returning from that.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Wow, that town's messed up. If you have wifi, use WPA2 with AES. If your router doesnt't support it, get one that does. Turn off any WPS and run the latest firmware.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    They want nice.... then they shouldnt be kickin doors in. I hope the victims get rich! Wrong house should be a crime they better have their facts straight.

Jake

I know. And how many times do we hear from them that initial attitude can set the tone for the encounter? :laugh:

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    Sadly that may not always work. Not that hard to crack WiFi passwords. So even that doesnt stop the right person from sitting in front of your house stealing your connection..

It's shockingly easy to crack wifi passwords. For $99 you can get set up! You can secure wifi routers, but it involves typing the mac dresses of authorized devices you use. It is best to turn them off when you are not using them or away from home, but nobody ever does.

Reaver Pro - HakShop

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Winnecke certainly supports the militarization of the police, but the moron doesn't realize that he is a one-term wonder. His Democrat buddies who put in where he is over a Dem candidate who won the primary against a the establishment Dem because of 1., revenge, and 2., that Winnecke is stupid enough to be readily controllable, have already have picked out who they are going to put up next time (who, unfortunately isn't any better). In the mean time, the nonsense will continue.

amhenry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Bloomington
    “We have an idea in our mind who it is, but we don’t have evidence yet,” Bolin said.

Well, as long as they have idea in their mind, I guess this was okay.

dailylc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Evansville
    These local yocals commenting here from Evansville absolutely make me sick.

Here is what one douche bag said ¨Law enforcement people are human beings. They were threatened. What would you have done if you family was threatened. Stand down. I don't think so. Losers. Yes your are. Pat¨

Really?

SO, your fine with the way the EPD handled this? Wake up!

Top Bottom