• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Some of the problem with Swat teams is they are trusting that the investigators and their so called superiors are doing everything in their power to make sure that Swat shows up at the right place.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I'm still trying to figure out the logic of throwing a flash bang into a suspected meth lab.

Come on. You have played X-Box.

The grenade wasn't thrown into the civilians home. It was on a stick and the highly trained SWAT member fumbled the football.

Please. Don't use grenades on your civilians.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    I've seen them back stopped against dry wall and they didn't do that. I'm certainly not trying to defend anyone or call anyone a liar but a flashbang did not cause the pictured damage to that drywall.

Your right flashbang by its self never seen it either.............. but a dropped boomstick can be kick out from the flashbang to make such a hole......the material used by swat was gathered upon leaving which its not in picture may be the reason .........:patriot:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I still don't see that from the picture. Something much large than a FB or a FB pole crushed that drywall in. Maybe a Storm-Para-Trooper of death tripped while trying to stomp on the 12 year old and shouldered it in.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I still don't see that from the picture. Something much large than a FB or a FB pole crushed that drywall in. Maybe a Storm-Para-Trooper of death tripped while trying to stomp on the 12 year old and shouldered it in.

From the look of the damage your scenario is more believable

Imperial Trooper maybe?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Subtract the grenade, and this still makes me sick. Nothing says "Land of the Free" like tens of thousands of no-knock raids every year, mostly for non-violent, victimless offenses.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Subtract the grenade, and this still makes me sick. Nothing says "Land of the Free" like tens of thousands of no-knock raids every year, mostly for non-violent, victimless offenses.

This is the point I am trying to make. Since when is it ok for the police in general and SWAT teams to go para-military in serving warrants/conducting raids? Who is the JBT that started this idea to begin with? When will the citizens of this country wake up and realize the war on drugs has been a failure? Most of these no knock raids are for lesser possesion cases and not drug kingpin situations anyway. If truth be told, I would bet most are driven by asset forfieture and the revenue generation that accompany it. I understand officer safety but the level of intelligence and mistakes are definitely waying against the general public. :noway:

Last edited:

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth

The plain fact it should have never happen period ....:patriot:

looks like a pipe end shape hole to me from a flashbang boompole on a weak wall or your explanation below......

trtrtrt.png

or these guys.......:D

555454.png

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The plain fact it should have never happen period ....:patriot:

I don't recall disagreeing with that anywhere in this thread

looks like a pipe end shape hole to me from a flashbang boompole on a weak wall or your explanation below......

trtrtrt.png

or these guys.......:D

555454.png

Those are mighty cute pictures. It provides a never ending source of entertainment that the same BS tactics used by the anti's are brought to bear here so regularly and are so widely accepted. Had the media called for an all out ban on shooting ranges after the latest Don't Guns shooting this place would have crashed from the bandwidth as everyone wore blisters on their fingers screaming how they shouldn't be compared with that gun owner.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    I really tried to keep my mouth shut on this for a long time...really...I sat on my hands and everything but THIS HAS TO BE SAID...

When the media is involved you will never get the truth, just shaded twisted versions of that happened. It's like playing the "telephone" game with second graders. Allow me to give you an example...

Version 1: William and June are enjoying a quiet night in suburbia when an armed band of evil police destroy their front door, terrorize their family, and nearly burn their young daughter to death. Full story at 10:00

Version 2: Billy and JunieMay are workin on this weeks batch of meth, got the last of what they needed from the store today. Didn't notice the strange van down the street as they came and went. Billy heard cops at the door and headed for it while Junie ran around trying to hide their stuff. There was a big flash somewhere. They heard one of their girls crying in their room, forgot them kids were here tonight thought they were at Junie's momma's cousins house. Full story at 10:00

Can anyone see the point I am trying to make...???

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I really tried to keep my mouth shut on this for a long time...really...I sat on my hands and everything but THIS HAS TO BE SAID...

When the media is involved you will never get the truth, just shaded twisted versions of that happened. It's like playing the "telephone" game with second graders. Allow me to give you an example...

Version 1: William and June are enjoying a quiet night in suburbia when an armed band of evil police destroy their front door, terrorize their family, and nearly burn their young daughter to death. Full story at 10:00

Version 2: Billy and JunieMay are workin on this weeks batch of meth, got the last of what they needed from the store today. Didn't notice the strange van down the street as they came and went. Billy heard cops at the door and headed for it while Junie ran around trying to hide their stuff. There was a big flash somewhere. They heard one of their girls crying in their room, forgot them kids were here tonight thought they were at Junie's momma's cousins house. Full story at 10:00

Can anyone see the point I am trying to make...???
    Still doesn't explain the logic of throwing flash bangs into a suspected meth lab.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    A flashbang put a dent in a wall and blew out nails? Uhhhhhhhhh.... Geez, where do you get those? Hyperbole.
    How is anyone making claims about this instance without know the intel that granted the warrant?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    They had one but what did it matter.

They found no drugs.
    They found no meth lab.

LOL

Warrants mean nothing. They can find any judge to sign them nowdays.

So a warrant is always expected to bear fruits?
    At what percent should a warrant be successful? And if it's 100% why have a warrant at all?

Top Bottom