Tactical Response at it again. Dangerous and Unprofessional ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    This post has been up for 2 hours and we have YET to hear from someone with a beard explain why shooting students is a safe and effective training regime.

What's up with INGO?

I have a beard although I would not consider it tactical. Does that qualify me?

If so, then it was a live fire, real life demo. As for the safe part, what wasn't mentioned was everyone had full tactical super duper bullet proof body armor.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    YOU guys are NOT operator enough for T H I S........... (I personally LUV the first 2 minutes)

[video=youtube;z8qfZVuQPe4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8qfZVuQPe4[/video]

There is a guy downrange taking photos, but don't worry, they are aiming over his head so it's all good in the hood.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Ah, yes, Beard Logic, my old nemesis.

I+was+building+up+the+idea+that+they+d+get+punished+_d86bbf4f216add20659fd010a500fdec.jpg

Thanks for coming Caped 4Rules...Glad you saw the signal....

bat-signal-shirt.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    As for the safe part, what wasn't mentioned was everyone had full tactical super duper bullet proof body armor.

Ah, yes, the magical invisible body armor. Must be the same magic armor that some INGOers wear when going to the bathroom or while in gun shops.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    YOU guys are NOT operator enough for T H I S........... (I personally LUV the first 2 minutes)

There is a guy downrange taking photos, but don't worry, they are aiming over his head so it's all good in the hood.
    Sometimes I go in circles without rhyme or reason too.

Yeah, that guy is an idiot.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Sometimes I go in circles without rhyme or reason too.

Yeah, that guy is an idiot.

It kinda reminds me of an FTX I was on, blank adapter and MILES gear in place (which makes for a filthy rifle...but I digress) when a squad member behind me was apparently whipping mags hither and yon when he emptied then....and when this was discovered, there was a "discussion" about how this "ain't no F'in episode of "Tour of Duty" (dating myself) and then we spent the next few hours looking for 20 round GI issue mags.....one was never found.

Anyhoo.....

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Last training session, I had printcraft downrange filming me. I tried the tactical high kicks. After reviewing the film, I kept thinking, "I should have transitioned to my throwing stars."

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county

The hokey pokey just got real. You put your red mag in, you take your red mag out...

Top Bottom