Tactical Response at it again. Dangerous and Unprofessional ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    For when you're surrounded in a fire fight, to learn to shoot in every direction. It's only for the most tactical.
    Maybe they misunderstood this phrase

5b7c418df6675c171ca350db0ff2c534fe762d6ca13dacd0ad4e9e17197aeb65_1.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Nonsense. Kirk doesn't even think blue guns are safe.

Look, these dips**ts are on record saying that it is OK to point guns, real guns, at people . . . that they are trying to sell guns to.

Need I post the blue gun discharges yet again?

I'm not letting any of those bearded dips**ts point anything at me. Not even a Pop Tart (well, if they didn't all die of cancer from touching Pop Tarts first).

12670403_1031321203602371_4291116428787571523_n.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The sad thing is that when our bearded Tactical Masters are exposed for the fools that they have always been, they are just made more popular as their disregard for safety is seen as "edgy" or "hip."

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Awe come on, I can't be the only one thinkin' it...

Please save this for the next INGO thread about gun handling wherein "accidents happen" is mentioned.

This stupid crap is what the INGO Inshallah attitude leads to. Unbelievable.

Last edited by a moderator:

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    YOU guys are NOT operator enough for T H I S........... (I personally LUV the first 2 minutes)

[video=youtube;z8qfZVuQPe4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8qfZVuQPe4[/video]

There is a guy downrange taking photos, but don't worry, they are aiming over his head so it's all good in the hood.
    Made about two minutes. Some body gonna end up leaking. These guys paid to learn the hokey pokey?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I had to watch the video again because it's pure tactical awesomeness, and I learned something new. When you do a tactical reload, go ahead and eject a live round every time. When you do this, it really doesn't matter that you're getting rid of perfectly good rounds because it looks so damn cool!

I will put this new technique into my spin training.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    What is the deal with the elbow?

That reverse chicken-wing thing the kids do today (chicken wing the front and droopy dog the back)? I don't know but I am certain it is directly proportional to the operator beard size.

I suspect Chris Costa or that Magpul flippy gun b.s. or whatever John Frum Cargo Cult thing they have going on.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    My latest training at Tactical Response. Thanks to printcraft for filming...
    4827143+_dde8146b7a7ae96baa2aeedc75ca38c3.gif

Kirk, any constructive criticism?

Ummm, for starters, maybe stopping dancing around a Kansas City freak and pointing the gun at the entire frickin' world? Oh, and reload your AhKah-SorokSem', stop doing that traaaannnsiiitions b.s.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Yes, guns are tools. So are my Craftsman wrenches. It doesn't mean I go throwing them around my garage just to prove a point. I've never been accused of being a cool kid though.

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    firing line
    I've heard of classes where it's standard practice to throw guns down on the ground in order to show folks they're not just for looking pretty. I hadn't heard of an instructor stomping on someone else's personal equipment and, in most cases, the guns were at least unloaded first. Often these classes are "farmed out" to local guys who are certified through the parent company and sometimes they take a little creative license with the course. I bet this dude is not only banned from using the range out there in Cali but also banned from training under the TR banner.

Then again, James Yeager is the type of dude who might just say, "Well, sometimes $#!T happens. And this goes to show you that guns can go off if you kick them around in the dirt."

As for people being downrange while shooting is going on, there's really no danger in it when the shooter is three feet away shooting a rifle. I know, I know. People get killed when a rule is broken. But, simply applying a little geometry and physics will show how relatively safe this is. ("Dag nabbit Slim! ALWAYS!!!!!)

this "ain't no F'in episode of "Tour of Duty" (dating myself)
    Awesome show! I miss that one.

And people pay these ****wits $500 for one of these stupid classes too.....
    Who's the dummy now?

These dudes are getting rich off training classes while we sit here typing from mom's basement. "James Yeager is a dumb dumb head."

Top Bottom