Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I took home a Marlin 39 tds from the shop the other day because it was so damn cute and compact. It's funny, I never knew I wanted one until I held one. I have added a year of age on it just fondling it. It is cool. I am keeping it and a Stoeger coach gun in 20 gauge as "camping, SHTF, fun guns."

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I'm not sure how it shoots. But the Henry survival rifle has always appealed to me as being compact and easy to carry around.

Yeah, that^.

Assembled:
    henry_survival.jpg

Comes apart and fits inside the butt stock...this is all the bigger it is:
    937516db-b0da-4092-957b-1bd83fe281ad_b.jpg

How it all fits:
    ar7-3.jpg

Airtight. And floats. :D
    Shoots .22 (easily affordable)...

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Then how do you shoot?
    REALLY big optics
    my scope that im getting is 10-40x50 and is just enought for 100yd.
    im looking for a 60x80 for longer range thats not purple becuase im actually serrious

I also have ordered a su-22 but thanks for all the big cal rifles as Ill be ordering those as well once I get the money I love the 308 with the backpack.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Not to pick but you don't see well and are worried about how the RIFLE shoots? If you can't see well enough to drive I'm not sure I wanna be on the range with you.:):
    You should see me shoot then LOL for only going twice i am pretty good(sub moa at 50yd with a 22). I not completely blind during the day atleast i am pretty much at night. I ride a bike everywhere and at night its easy to spot me as it looks like a aircraft is going to land on the road from the amount of light i use(5000 lumens:flamethrower:.)

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    that is my dream gun and will be a reality as soon as i can fire a cheaper round out of it or i start reloading. That will be most likely the 3rd gun i buy.

When you get one let me know, I have a metric ton (not literally, its just a 4 gal bucket) of once fired brass for it I keep meaning to sell. 5.7x28 is just weird and I don't want to reload it myself, but collecting brass is just to deeply engraved of a habit to not do :D

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    When you get one let me know, I have a metric ton (not literally, its just a 4 gal bucket) of once fired brass for it I keep meaning to sell. 5.7x28 is just weird and I don't want to reload it myself, but collecting brass is just to deeply engraved of a habit to not do :D
    Ill let you know as I just have to get the 1500 first as a shop has one for 1300 w/o tax. Man that is alot of brass

Edit I love your avatar im also a whoovian. The funny thing is I also know someone in chesterten that is into doctor who but he has bad vision.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Ill let you know as I just have to get the 1500 first as a shop has one for 1300 w/o tax. Man that is alot of brass

Once you get one you will see just how easy it is to accumulate that much brass. Its... just so much fun to shoot ill burn 1000 rounds in a singe range trip :/

Edit I love your avatar im also a whoovian. The funny thing is I also know someone in chesterten that is into doctor who but he has bad vision.

Everyone should be a doctor fan! Its only the single greatest thing that is, was or will ever be on TV :D

Top Bottom